Monday, September 6, 2010

GOD'S GIFT


Dear One,
When I spoke through Paul about forgetting all that is past, I was including the laws that are behind in religious teachings, also forgetting the pagan teachings that are behind, and I said to press forward toward the high calling of Christ Jesus.
The high calling of Christ Jesus is to walk in love and to be One with Me, in constant fellowship with Me like He was and still is.
Jesus said that He only spoke what He heard Me say and He only did what He saw Me do.
The Holy Spirit is the person who brings Me into fellowship with you and brings you into fellowship with Me because He lives inside of you. He is the One who makes it possible for you to be intimately acquainted with Me.
Jesus said the Holy Spirit would take what I said and reveal it to you. He said that the Holy Spirit would be your Counselor, your Teacher, your Guide, your Comforter, your Intercessor, your Strengthener , your Standby, and your Advocate. In other words, the Holy Spirit would be My presence in your life.
Not until you forget all of your religious teachings of the past will you depend upon My Holy Spirit to reveal My words to you. Then He will reveal the truth or the error in all of them. He is the Spirit of Truth and He will lead you into all truth. He is My Life inside of you, My greatest gift to you.
Love, God
John 5:19 & 20; John 16:7-15; Acts 1:4 & 5; Philippians 3:13 & 14;
photo from blogger: A Gift Wrapped Life

No comments: