Sunday, June 19, 2011

THE DEVIL USES RELIGIOUS LAWS



Dear One,
Since the reason for religious laws is to point out the activities of the devil, how do they do it?
Religious laws point to the areas of life where satan (sin) has set snares for My children. When I gave the commandments to men to avoid those areas, I was cuing the people to avoid the activities of evil because the result would be death. People do the same thing for their children, warn them of evils that are lurking that will be damaging to them.
However, satan used the religious commandments to his advantage by first enticing people to go outside the boundaries of the laws because of curiosity and a sense of adventure, or very often rebellion. Then satan uses the laws to condemn the ones who have yielded to his temptations. So the two most powerful weapons he uses against My children are temptation and condemnation. The devil heaps guilt upon the person and makes him feel completely worthless because of his disobedience to the commandments that I gave to warn them of the presence of evil.
You must realize that religious laws were given by Me to call attention to areas where satan works and where he is lurking to entice and ensnare. They were given so that My children would avoid those areas where pitfalls are present. So the original purpose of My giving the commandments was good, it was to help My children. They were not given to measure the righteousness of anyone
What satan has done to pervert the religious laws and commandments is the problem because he has used what I meant for good and he has perverted it and used it his own advantage, to tempt and then condemn.
My Holy Spirit dwelling in you takes the place of the religious laws, the commandments. His guidance and counsel to My children is so wise and so clear that when He warns you about the tricks of the devil, then He will give you the power to avoid them and also give you the power to defeat the devil in those instances. His wisdom and knowledge and insight are so powerful because they are inside of you and you cannot miss them. My Spirit is the same power that raised Jesus from the dead, and when you listen to His advice you will be healthy, prosperous and wise. He is My life inside of you.
Love, God
Romans 7; Romans 8:1 and 2; Romans 8:11 and 14-15; John 16:8-11

No comments: