Sunday, June 26, 2011

PROMISES OF GOD ARE SURE



Dear One,
My promises are always true. They are always sure. They are always solid. They are always stable. My promises are forever.
There are always going to be areas that the devil will tell you that My promises don't cover, and he would like to convince you that I only care about religious matters. If you don't intimately know Me, then you will believe him and his lies.
I say that I created My children spirit, soul and body; therefore, I care about the things that are involved with the soul and body, as well as the spirit.
Remember that I said that you should not worry about what you should eat and drink or where you would sleep because I feed the birds of the air and I will provide for you. So you must know from that promise that I am interested in providing your needs in every facet of your life.
One of the keys is, like I said, that you should seek Me and My kingdom and then everything will be provided. When you pray in the Spirit you are seeking My perfect will in all areas of your life; therefore, you are seeking Me and My kingdom in the matters.
When you seek to hear wisdom from Me, then you are seeking Me and My kingdom.
When you seek My insight and knowledge about a matter, then you are seeking Me and My kingdom.
You must cease in putting religious significance to all the scriptures. You must realize that I care about everything that I created and I am eager to maintain My creations. When you know that I'm your Heavenly Father and I want to be your provider, your protector, your wisdom, your deliverer, your salvation , your every help in time of need, then you know you are My child and I want to prove the loyalty of My Fatherhood in your life. I Fathered you. I love you. I want to prove My Loving Fatherhood to you.
Love, God
Matthew 6:28-33; Hebrews 10:23; I Corinthians 1:20.

No comments: