Monday, June 6, 2011

SHARING FRUIT



Dear One,
You can find peace in the midst of turmoil.
You can find joy in the midst of sorrow.
You can find love in the midst of hatred.
You can find faith in the midst of unbelief.
You fan find patience in the midst of unsettling behavior from others. You can find patience in the midst of delays while waiting for answers to prayers.
You can show kindness when others are being unkind to you.
You can show goodness in the midst of evil.
You can show mercy when others are caught up in sin, disobedience and opposition.
All of those characteristics, mercy, peace, joy, love, faith, goodness, kindness and patience are inside of you where I live. I am all of those inside of you in your spirit and I can be called upon to minister love, joy, peace, mercy, faith, patience, goodness, kindness when they are needed. That is what the Apostle Paul meant when he said that when he was weak, he was made strong. He knew that My Spirit within him could supply everything that he lacked when they were needed under trying circumstances. The secret is to let those fruit of the Spirit flow from you at all times because they are characteristics of your true personality, the characteristics of your spirit when My Spirit is in ascendancy in you. They are called fruit because they are the product of our union, the union of My Spirit and your spirit. When I was called upon to plant My Seed of My Spirit within your ground, which is your spirit, then our union produced a new product which was a regenerated spirit and that product produces My fruit. All of that fruit is available to be shared with other people in the world.
People are starving for nutrients that are contained in the fruit of My Spirit. Share all of it and you will see yourself and others transformed.
Love, God
Galatians 5:19-22; John 14:27; John 13:34; II Corinthians 12:10

photo compliments from our yard....

No comments: