Wednesday, June 15, 2011

LIGHT OVERCOMES DARKNESS



Dear One,

When wisdom and knowledge enter into your mind, enlighenment occurs. Enlightenment is the presence of light.
Jesus said, "I am the Light of the world." His enlightenment, because of the Holy Spirit in Him, came because of My truth and wisdom and knowledge. That is why He could then, and still does, bring light to all men. He can enlighten areas in the human mind that have previously been dark, areas that have been ignorant of truth that frees. When My wisdom, knowledge and insight shine into those areas of a person's mind, then they cease to be dark. Then freedom occurs.
The evil one works in the dark. He works where there is no light, no enlightenment. Evil cannot work in the minds of men where there is enlightenment because there is no darkness there. There is only light and truth.
Children and adults have a fear of the dark because they cannot see; ergo, there is no light. Where there is no darkness, there is no fear. Wisdom and knowledge allay all fear because they eradicate darknesss caused by ignorance of truth.
My insight allows a person to see what he never perceived before. There is no room for fear when a person knows the full revelation of My love for him and for all people.
Power increases with wisdom and knowledge. When you perceive My wisdom and My knowledge, then you are free of all darkness.
Light will overcome darkness every time. Seek enlightenment in the form of My wisdom and knowledge and you will be free of all darkness.
Ignorance is not bliss when you are in need of enlightment. Ignorance of spiritual truth is a curse of satan, a veil that is present between your soul and spirit.
I said that My Words cuts asunder the soul and spirit, and they do. They pierce through the demonic veil and enlighten your mind so that you can be free of all fear.
I asked you to seek My kingdom and then all things will be added to you. I meant to seek My insight into every activity, every problem, every circumstance and every situation in your life. Then you will have the insight that I have and you will be free to receive all of your inheritance.
All bondages of religion and ignorance will fall off of you when you receive My gifts of wisdom and knowledge. You become powerful against all destructive forces.

Love, God
John 3:19-21; John 8:12; Johm 12:46; Hebrews 4:12-13; James 1:5


No comments: