Monday, June 20, 2011

VIGILANTES



Dear One,

Vigilantes are self appointed administrations of their own justice.
There are many vigilantes in My family, ones who hurriedly judge, accuse, indict, convict, condemn and emotionally or physically execute others for their ideas of transgressions and sins.
There are others of My family who are filled with My mercy and My compassion, those who look on the spirit rather than on the flesh.
The ones who look upon and judge the flesh of others are ones who are turmoil oriented. Those who are turmoil oriented dwell on the flesh of others, refusing to look on the spirit.
I see the whole picture, the flesh and its past programming, which has often experienced abuse, neglect, injury or degrading words from others. I also see the spirits of everyone. Most people wish to be rid of their fleshly weaknesses and wish to please Me and mankind.
As I look upon the whole man, spirit, soul and body. I understand a person's motivation for doing things.
Can you understand others and be merciful and compassionate toward them even when their flesh has done things that are despicable and reviling to you? I do, and I can do it in you. I can give you My mercy and compassion.
I am looking for willing children who will pour My mercy and compassion and healing power on others. I want you to be a restorer of the brethren in a spirit of love, just like I do.

Love, God
Matthew 7:1 and 2; John 8;15; Galatians 6:1

No comments: