Thursday, June 16, 2011

THE SPIRIT BRINGS LIBERTY



Dear One,
The letter of the law kills, as an enlightened man once said, but the Spirit of the law brings liberty.
Religious laws were meant to identify the works of evil spirits who work through people and who work through temptations in your mind to do evil deeds. Religious laws can help people to circumvent places where evil is lurking. In essence, religious laws should keep people from getting into evil territories where they have little resistence. The laws were given to warn people to stay out of mental, emotional and physical areas where evil is rampant.
However, when the end result of religious laws become a judgment of honor, worth or righteousness if they are obeyed, then they are erroneous because no one can obey all of them. Often relilgious laws become a god unto themselseves rather than a means of protection from involvement in evil activities which will curse you.
When the laws become a measurement of doing right and being righteous rather than a tool of protection, then they have gone beyond their function.
So, in essence, religious laws were supposed to be identifications of evil so that My children could set boundaries in their own lives of staying out of the territories that are replete with evil tempations. But, determining righteousness or godliness beause of following religious laws is a perversion of the purpose of the laws. Also, determining unrighteousness or unworthiness of others because of breaking a religious law is also a perversion of the purpose of the laws.
For the young, religious laws can serve as a defensive trainer in the modes of operation of the devil so that the people can recognize the devil's evil ways and refrain from participating in them. But using obedience to the laws to measure rightousness or unrighteousness is using the law erroneously.
Often officials of religious laws will teach that your obedience to their laws is necessary for you to warrant My love. That is a belief from hell but is often taught by people whose laws are their gods.
My Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Liberty and Truth, will lead you and guide you into all truth. He will lead you and guide you around evil traps and He will lead you to distance yourself from the devil's evil ways.
My Holy Spirit will convince you of My love for you. He will amplify the reality of My love for you. He will be My confirmation of My love for you. Then He will reveal My wisdom, My knowledge and My insight into every area of your life to enhance your ability to receive all of the good things that I have for you. He will protect you with My guidance inside of you rather than your having to rely upon perverted ourwardly written religious laws for guidance.
Where My Spirit is, there is liberty and freedom. Where My Spirit is, there is the reality of the height, width, breath and length of My love for you. When My Spirit reveals My love to you, you will be free of fear in all areas of your life. You will be liberated.
My Holy Spirit is available to you. All you have to do is ask Him to live in you. He awaits your request. Then you are blessed beyond measure because I am your Good Father.
Love, God
Romans 7:6-25. Romans 8:2-5; Galatians 5:18; Ephesians 3:14-20;

Following all of the laws fosters pride in people.

No comments: