Friday, June 24, 2011

GOD IS AWESOME




Dear One,

Some people let satan make them afraid of their own shadows, afraid to experience life, love and happiness. The devil makes them afraid to experience life because he makes them afraid to make a mistake, or he makes them afraid to love because they are afraid of getting hurt. Often he makes them afraid to experience happiness because they are afraid the happiness won't last.
There are other people who satan makes afraid of Me through religious teachings.
Children are not afraid of Me because they have had no religious teaching to instill fear in them. When Jesus walked in the earth, young children gathered around him without fear or suspicion. That's why He said to allow the children to come to Him because their angels are constantly beholding My face, meaning that the children knew Me and they were pure, responding to the delight of their angels in being in the presence of My Son.
When people become students of religion, most teachings encourage them to be afraid of Me. Those teachers don't know Me and My love.
Religion makes My children afraid to have a one-on-one relationship with Me because it teaches that I am judgmental and condemning.
People who intimately know Me will tell about My love, My mercy and that I am a Good Father, not a condemning judge.
My judgment is reserved for satan because he harasses My children. The desire to get back at Me for kicking him out of heaven is what motivates him to temp and harass My children. He is getting back at Me through My children. Don't fall for his tricks of using fear.
I have given you the power through the Holy Spirit to intimately know Me and to destroy the works of the devil in your life, just like Jesus did.
Don't side with the devil in believing that I am a judge, jury and prosecutor. I am none of those things to My children. I am your Loving Father, your Good Dad, your healer, your provider, your peace and your joy.
Being in awe of My abilities is a fleshly reaction to experiencing My power in your life.
Fear of Me has no place in the lives of My children who are intimately acquainted with Me. Fear is a separator and a divider. Love unites and creates oneness with Me.

Love, God
Job 11:15; Psalm 27:3-6; Psalm 46:2; Proverbs 3:25 and 26; Matthew 18:10 and 11;

No comments: