Saturday, June 25, 2011

PATIENCE PAYS OFF



Dear One,
A wise man wrote, "Those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. They shall walk and not be weary. They shall run and not faint. Teach me, Lord, to wait."
Yes, I will teach you, My child, how to wait for the culmination of my promises to you. Patience is part of My personality. When you have Me living inside of you, I teach you to have patience because I know patience firsthand.
You have often experienced frustration while waiting, but you shall see my salvation in every area in which you have prayed. The results of the patience that I cause to grow in you will be joy unspeakable. You will be in awe of me when you see the blessings flow.
Negative imaginations have almost robbed you of your faith by working frustrations and impatience.
There are higher plans in the workings that you know nothing about. There are orchestrations that are in the planning stages also. Just give Me time to complete the details. This kind of thing for which you are praying takes time to complete. Please give Me time to carry out the minute details which will all come together to produce the perfect results.
Use My other characteristics of My Spirit which live inside of you during the waiting time. Spread My love, joy, mercy, faith, goodness, gentleness, self-control and kindness during the waiting period. Then the avenues will be cleared on which the answer will eventually come. It will all fall into place soon and you will rejoice exceedingly.
Love, God
Psalm 40:1-3; Galatians 5:22; Romans 8.

No comments: