Tuesday, June 7, 2011

FRUIT TREES



Dear One,

The fruit of My Spirit, which are My characteristics of My Personality, when they are displayed from you to others and shared with others, then people will eat of them and they will have communion with Me as a result, just like at the last supper when Jesus shared My words with the disciples and they communed with Me. He said that the Words of the Holy Spirit come from Me. When people consume love, peace, joy, mercy, patience, faith, goodness and kindness from you, they consume Me because those attributes all come from My Spirit who is inside of you.
Serve My fruit to all men and they will partake of Me and they will desire more of My characteristics. You know the hunger is great in others, and the supply of My fruit is always available if you will allow it to be.
You will be temped to share the fruit of the flesh, which is where the devil influences you, and that fruit is disgust, judgment, dissension, strife, arguments, distress, depression, anger and other things that destroy people. But you must always choose to share My fruit with others because the nutrients in My fruit will satisfy others and you will be satisfied, too.
The nutrients in earthly fruit are necessary for health of individuals. The nutrients in My Spirit are necessary for physical life, emotional life and spiritual life.
Shared fruit will not become rotten. Stored fruit may become rotten.
Shared fruit will give life to the ones who consume it, including the one who is sharing.
Love, God
Galatians 5;22; Matthew 4:4; John 6:63; Matthew 3:8; Matthew 7:16-20; Matthew 12:33

photo drawn by one of our special Grand children in years past and saved to "present"

No comments: