Tuesday, April 16, 2019

BE CAREFUL

My Dear Precious Child,
    I inspired the writer of the letter to the Hebrews to caution My children to BE CAREFUL because the promise of entering into My rest is still in effect and you have not come too late to enter into it.  You received the Good News just as the Israelites did when they wandered in the wilderness when I spoke to them through the prophet Moses.  But the message did them no good because they did not have the faith of those who personally listen to and hear My voice. You, however, who have faith can enter into My rest because you have access to My personal words to you.  The key is that you must hear My voice and obey My personal instructions to you. (Hebrews 4:1-3)
    I finished My work in the earth on the seventh day after I finished creating your beautiful earth, the sun, the moon, the vegetation, the trees, the seas, the land, the animals, birds, the fish and man and woman.  I rested from My labors, so I created the way for My children to enter into My rest before I rested.  I did it just in case the first man and woman opened the door to the earth and allowed the devil to flood in with his demons.  From the foundation of the earth I said that I had a plan for salvation hidden in My mind.  However, there would be some people who do not enter into My rest while they live in the earth because they listen to the devil whom they allow to run rampant in their lives through their obeying his tempting thoughts.  The people who do not enter into My rest can also be the people who hear My words, by faith keep My words;  then, if they are not CAREFUL, they are deceived by false prophets sent by the devil to manipulate them into returning to the old covenant of Mosaic Law that became null and void when I sent Jesus Christ into the earth as the only means of salvation.  Mosaic Law was never meant as a means of salvation.  It was meant, under the old covenant, to identify the devil's works to My children so they could avoid his destruction and death. (Hebrews 4:5-11)
     In your time on earth under My covenant of the Holy Spirit it's easier to enter into My rest because of the sacrifice of Christ Jesus for your sins and the availability of My Holy Spirit through whom I speak to you.  It is also My Holy Spirit through whom I lead, guide, comfort, protect, teach, discern evil, protect you, reveal My love, and empower you with the arsenal to defeat evil when he tempts you and brings problems into your life.  I invite you to be one of those people who does enter into My rest because you are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  If you desire to enter into My rest, you are one of My children who has not hardened your heart by griping, complaining and rebelling against Me.  After you have done what I said to do, which is to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be baptized in My Holy Spirit, then when become completely led by My Holy Spirit and to pray in My Holy Spirit, leaving up to Me the work of bringing solutions to your problems and any evil event that comes against you, you can finally turn the problems over to Me, trusting Me to bring a perfect outcome.  That is what entering into My rest means, that you rest from your labors of trying to determine how to solve every problem that comes your way from hell,  It's just like I rested from My labors after I created the world and all that is in it.  You truly can only rest from your labors after you have done what I have told you to do and led you to do.  Jesus said that you can ask anything of Me in the name of Jesus and I will do it for you. (John 16:23)  That is the sabbath rest, allowing Me to produce results for you of fulfilling your needs, wants, desires, and solving your problems.  (Ephesians 3:20)
     The BE CAREFUL warning was to keep you alert to recognize that worry, fretting, affliction, persecution, the cares of the world, the deceitfulness of riches, or the poison of false prophets who try to manipulate you to return to rules and regulations of ineffective religious doctrines for the reason of enticing me to move faster or answer with solutions that are not in My will, all of those are things for which you must be on the watch.  (Mark 4:14-20)  That is why you have My Instruction Book and My Holy Spirit.  All learning comes by having a book and a teacher.  The Bible is My Instruction Book and My Holy Spirit is your private tutor. 
    My letter of Hebrews to you says many times, "When you hear His voice do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion." (Hebrews 3:7 and 15; Hebrews 4:8) My Holy Spirit will cause you to discern the voice of evil in your thoughts which come with words that tempt you to become impatient by thoughts that say that I will never bring the solution to a problem for you so you might as well go back to addictive alcohol or drugs or lustful living or cheating or robbing or religious Mosaic Law, which is just as addictive.  Those are the thoughts of which you must be careful because they come from hell.  You must remember that in solving your problems I am dealing with the wills of people just like you and sometimes it takes them longer to become obedient to doing My will so that the solution to your problem will become real in your life. 
    I have My ways to bring solutions about which you do not know.  I still create in different ways.  I do it when I create solutions to your problem because nothing comes upon you from hell that I have not already solved for someone else.   Nothing is new.  The problems in which you find yourself entangled, I have solved the same problems for someone else an infinite number of times. (I Corinthians 10:13)
    I said that some people will not enter into My rest because of unbelief but I desire that all do enter into mental peace.  I promised that some of My children will enter into My rest.  You need to determine that you WILL ENTER INTO MY REST.  Do not be blindsided by the devil by his deceit and treachery.  He wants to destroy your blessings and rewards by enticing you to become impatient, critical, unbelieving, complaining, fretting, worrying or returning to religious laws which are the laws of sin and death.  Those negative thought patterns and attitudes never delivered anything to My children but destruction and death because of the guilt and condemnation that the devil does with the laws, using them to condemn and judge you for breaking them.
    I promised you life and soul peace.  Entering into My rest is what soul peace is, resting from your labors of trying to work problems out by human knowledge.  Human knowledge never works completely.  I have solutions that work every time. I gave you this formula: Be led by the Holy Spirit + pray in My Holy Spirit = everything working together for your good.  (Romans 8)  When you are led by the Spirit of Love, you remain inside of My kingdom of heaven and when you pray in My Holy Spirit you allow Me to proclaim the solutions to your problems and My angels go and bring them into manifestation in the earth.  Now, that is perfect peace, the rest that I promised.
    Remember that it is by FAITH and PATIENCE that you inherit My promises. (Hebrews 6:12)  Apply patience to your powerful faith and you free Me to perform My excellent works in your behalf.  (II Corinthians 4:7) 
    Your Father of Miraculous Solutions

No comments: