Friday, April 12, 2019

FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS

My Dear Precious Child,
    The instructions from Paul to Titus that were to be delivered to the church members were to be received by them, regardless if they are instructions or correcting errors, and Paul said that no one was to question them.     
    He wrote to Titus that the following are things that he needed to say to the church:
          Your duty is to be obedient to governmental officials, obeying all the laws of the land;
       Be ready to do good at every opportunity;
       Do not slander anyone;
       Do not pick quarrels;
       Be courteous and polite to all kinds of people;
       Remember that at one time you were ignorant, too, disobedient, misled and enslaved by different demonic passions and luxuries;
       Also remember that you lived then in wickedness and ill will, hating each other and being hateful yourselves.(Titus 3:1-11:
     He also wanted you to remember that when My love and kindness for mankind was revealed, it was not because of any kindness that you had done yourself, no;  it was for no reason but for My own compassion and that I saved you by means of the cleansing water of rebirth and renewing you with the Holy Spirit which I had so generously poured onto My children through Christ Jesus your Savior.  I did it so that you might be justified by My grace to become heirs of salvation in your life on earth and to look forward to inheriting eternal life. (Titus 3:4-8)
    Paul told Timothy in his second letter that what he previously wrote in that instruction for you to remember is the doctrine that you can rely on.  He wrote that Titus must be quite uncompromising in teaching all of it so that those who now believe in Me may keep their minds constantly occupied in doing good works.  (Titus 3:8)  Paul knew that their sowing good seeds would return good things to them. 
    Again he warned them in this instruction:
         Avoid pointless speculations, genealogies, quibbles and disputes about the Law because they are useless and can do no good for anybody. 
     Paul wrote in his second letter to Titus not to let anyone dispute what Titus taught, that Truth being Christ Jesus and Him crucified, that He went to hell for the sins of the world, was resurrected from the dead and sent My Holy Spirit into the world to live inside of My children of promise so that My Holy Spirit could continue the ministry of Jesus Christ in the earth of destroying the works of the devil. (I John 3:8)
     His last instruction to Titus in his second letter was a strict one.  Paul said that if anyone disputes the teaching of Titus that Titus should give the person a first and second warning and if he still disputes him to have nothing to do with him.  He assured Titus that any person who has done those things has already lapsed and is condemned already as a sinner.  He concluded the letter by saying that all of the people were to learn to occupy themselves in doing good works for their practical needs as well, and in doing that they will be productive. (Titus 3:14)
     Paul was nearing the end of his ministry and was in prison in chains.  He wanted to make sure that the people in the churches were well versed in practical behavior and spiritual behavior.  However, there was no instruction from him about encouraging the people to hear My voice in which I am eager to lead and guide My children into all righteousness.  He was consumed with the belief that Christ was coming back to earth at any minute and he just wanted the followers of the Good News to make sure and act like born again, Spirit baptized people so that people would not be turned away by believers engaging in disgusting behavior.  He wanted to make sure that the people were acting like good people when Christ came back. 
    The apostle Paul would have accomplished more by making sure that the believers learned to hear My voice, which he eventually wrote about when he wrote his letter to the Hebrews.  That letter to the Hebrews was written two years later and Paul was not quite so convinced that Christ's return was eminent.  His main emphasis in the book of Hebrews is in My children pursuing a one-on-one relationship with Me so that they can be guided by My Holy Spirit and enter into the promised land that I promised them when they are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit when they enter into My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth. (Hebrews 3:7-19)
    I desire an intimate relationship with all of My children.  When you also seek an intimate relationship with me, as instructed to do so by Jesus Christ, then you become My true child because you are led by Me instead of seeking to be led by false teachers, false prophets and false doctrines.(Matthew 6:33)
    I said that My children know My voice and I know them and they follow Me.  When you are led by Me, then you have become My devoted child.  (John 10:27; Romans 8:14)
    Your Father Who Constantly Speaks to His Children

No comments: