Thursday, April 11, 2019

PERSECUTION OF CHRIST

My Dear Precious Child,
   The persecution, harassment and abuse of Christ Jesus did not stop when he was crucified for the sins of the whole world.  Because He rose from the dead and came to live inside of My children in the person of My Holy Spirit, the devil uses the political and religious leaders of the world to persecute, harass and abuse My children just like they did to Jesus when He walked the earth and taught about My kingdom of heaven coming to live inside of My children.  The devil never stops trying to destroy My children in the earth after they have received the power of My Spirit who destroys his work in the lives of My children as long as they stay united with Me and refuse to return to the old Mosaic Law of sin and death.(Galatians 3:1-5)
    In Paul's letter that he wrote to Titus, he reiterated everything that he had also written to Timothy in order to try to keep the new converts on the narrow path that leads to life.  Paul was concerned about the behavior and activities of the believers in the church because many had returned not only to Mosaic Law as an adjunct means of their salvation that came from Christ which they received and in whom they had found freedom, but some were also returning to yielding to the demonic passions of their flesh which they had either not cast into hell or were not refusing the temptations of the devil.  Paul wanted Titus to teach about the behavior of the converts which come from healthy doctrine.  Paul identified his concerns and gave instructions of behavior which were:
      Older men were to be reserved and dignified;
      Older men were to be sound in faith;
      Older men were to be sound in constancy in living the Gospel;
      Older men were to teach the young men to be moderate;
      Older men were to teach the young men in everything they did to make themselves an example of doing good; also
      Older women were to behave as though they were Christian converts;
      Older women were not to participate in spreading scandals;
      Older women were not to participate in habitual wine-drinking;
      Older women were to be teachers of right behavior to the young women;
      Older women were to show the younger women how to love their husbands;
      Older women were to show the young women how to love their children;
      Older women were to show young women how to be chaste and sensible;
      Older women were to show young women how to work in their homes;
      Older women were to show young women how to be gentle;
      Older women were to show young women how to be in unity with their husbands;(Titus 2:1-7)
   All of those instructions were given so that My message is never disgraced by the behavior of My children.
   Paul wrote that Titus should be true to his teachings, to be an example of sincerity and earnestness.  He instructed Titus that everything he said must be wholesome so that nobody would object to it.  With wholesomeness in behavior, there is no basis for objection from unbelievers or believers who have strayed from the Truth.  Any opponent would be at a loss with nothing of which to accuse Titus or Paul if their behavior is loving. (Titus 2:8-9)
    He wanted to make sure that workers are true to their superiors and follow instructions without argument or opposition.  Paul declared that there should never be any petty thievery but that the converts should be completely honest at all times so that they are a credit to My teachings on behavior. (Titus 2:9-10)
    He encouraged Titus that My grace has been revealed and that it has made salvation possible for the entire human race.  He instructed the believers through Titus to give up everything that does not lead to Me, those being all worldly ambitions.  My Spirit wrote through Paul to Titus that My children must be in control of their own selves by the power of My Spirit inside of them while they live here in this world while they wait for the hope of living with Me in eternity.(Titus 2:11-13) 
    In his letter Paul, as was always his habit, reminded Titus that Christ sacrificed himself for all of humanity in order to set them free from all wickedness. (Titus 2:14; I John 3:8)  He purified you so that you would be My own children with no ambition except to do good, as it was with My first two children in the earth until they allowed the devil to invade the earth with his demons and curse everything, cursing humanity as well as the earth. (Genesis 3: 8-19; Romans 8:18-27) 
   You must not be like the first man and woman were, so deceived that you allow the demons to invade your life again and claim it for doing the will of the devil instead of doing My will in the earth.  You have the power of My Holy Spirit in your life, the same power that raised Christ Jesus from the dead.  There is no greater power in the earth.  When Jesus Christ was teaching about My kingdom of heaven coming to live inside of you when you are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, He said that you would do greater things when He came to sit down with Me in heaven and sent My Spirit to live in My children as His temples in the earth. (I Corinthians 3:16)  Jesus Christ said that you would do greater things because He sat down in heaven with Me and sent My power, the power of My Holy Spirit, to live inside of you. 
   One of the greater things that you have is the authority to cast the demons who harass you and other people into hell by the authoritative power of My Holy Spirit who lives inside of you.  Christ Jesus did not have the power to cast demons from the earth and into hell when he walked the earth because the devil had taken authority over the earth away from humans when he invaded the earth.  Jesus only had My power to cast demons out of people, but not into hell when he walked the earth.  Jesus called the devil the prince of the world, revealing that Adam at the beginning had given to the devil the authoritative power in the earth, it was the authoritative power that I had given to My children at the beginning of the world. (John 12:31; John 16:1l; Ephesians 2:2)  So Jesus could not cast the demons into hell that He cast out of people when He walked in the earth.  One time he cast them into pigs.
    However, when He rose from hell and was catapulted back into the earth by the power of My Holy Spirit, Christ Jesus proclaimed his victory over the devil and hell when He proclaimed that authority in the heavens and the earth were given to Him because He had taken it away from the devil while he was in hell. (Matthew 28:16-20) He sent that authority back into My children of promise when He came to live in My children with the authoritative power of My Holy Spirit.  Now in the earth, My Holy Spirit baptized children have the power of My Holy Spirit to cast demons out of themselves and other people and into hell. (Matthew 13:36-42)
    My children must begin to give the same honor and allegiance to My Holy Spirit that they give to Me and to Jesus Christ.  Jesus is sitting with Me in My heaven and He sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to live in My children and take over the ministry of Christ, which is to destroy the works of the devil.  My Holy Spirit is My power in the earth and the Lord of the earth through My children. (II Corinthians 3:17-18)  He lives inside of you.  You must act like it and become led by Him and intercede in prayer with My words so that the earth will be redeemed and released from its curses, as well as all of humanity.  (Ephesians 6:10-20) 
    Your Father of Power and Might 

No comments: