Monday, April 29, 2019

FAITH BY HEARING

 FAITH BY HEARING
My Dear Precious Child,
    In My history lesson about people of faith who looked forward to a more perfect life, you will notice that every one of them heard My voice spoken to them and so faith came to them by hearing My words of promise to them.  (Romans 10:17) There was Noah, who was instructed by Me to build an ark, something that had never existed, and he obeyed and built it just like I designed it.  There was Abraham and Sarah who were both too old to have children, yet they had many descendants by My design and My promise and oath to them. They heard My personal words to them, believed them and did what I instructed after first trying to make it happen by their fleshly impatience.  Isaac, Joseph and Moses heard My personal words to them and obeyed them.  Moses chose between being treated badly like My children of Israel instead of his enjoying the pleasures of sin of the Egyptians.  He thought that enduring the insults aimed at My people was more precious than the treasures of Egypt.  His eyes were fixed on the reward, not on the circumstances.  He never feared the king's anger, because of his fixation on My words to him.  He sprinkled the blood that kept the devil from touching any of the firstborn of Israel.   Moses lead the Israelites through the Red Sea as easily as walking on dry land but the Egyptians tried to do the same thing and drowned. (Hebrews 11: 7-29)
    Remember also Gideon, Barak, Samson, Jepthah, David, Samuel and other prophets who did what I instructed and conquered kingdoms by following My instructions and they emerged unscathed.  They were weak people who were given strength by hearing My words of promise; yet, they were brave in battles against their enemies and even though they had smaller armies they drove back their enemies.  They were all champions of faith, yet they did not receive My promise of entering into My total rest even though they were saved from the devil's plans and destruction.  Entering into My rest of resting from their labors only became possible in the lives of My children after Jesus Christ was crucified, went to hell, was resurrected from the dead, came bodily into My heaven to rest from His labors when He sat down with Me and sent His own source of power, My Holy Spirit, to enter into the bodies of My children in the earth with the same power that raised Christ from the dead dwelling inside of them.  It was the beginning of My new and final covenant with My children, that I would live in them and write My words in their minds and on their hearts, giving them complete rest from their labors. (Hebrews 11:32-40; Jeremiah 31:1-3 and 31-34)
   Paul agreed with the writer of the letter to the Hebrews about the promise of My complete rest when He wrote to the Jewish and pagan converts in Rome and wrote that if they would hear My personal words to them and be led by My Holy Spirit plus pray in My Holy Spirit, then all things will work together for their good to those who love Me and are called according to My purpose of having complete rest from their labors.  (Romans 8)  Also in Paul's letter to the converts in Ephesus he wrote that his prayer was that the believers in Christ would intimately know by revelation of the Holy Spirit Christ's hope in your calling, the glorious rewards of your inheritance and how infinitely great is My power that has been given to you.  (Ephesians 1:17-23)  Also Paul wrote that he prayed that you would be firmly planted in My love for you, totally grasping the length, height, depth and breadth of My love for you.  He wrote that when you are firmly planted in the foundation of My love, that I am able to do exceedingly, super abundantly, over and above all that you dare ask, think, desire, hope or dream, ACCORDING TO THE POWER OF MY HOLY SPIRIT THAT IS AT WORK IN YOU.    (Ephesians 3:14-21)
    Even though the testimonies about champions of faith, as written about in the history book of remembrance to the Hebrew Christians, show that they did not enter into My complete rest during their lives on earth, they entered into My complete rest when they were resurrected from the dead with Christ and walked in the earth for a short time before coming into My heaven along with Him.  It became a complete rest from their labors when they came, along with Christ, into My heaven to live eternally with Me.
    The wonderful blessing to My children under My new covenant of the Holy Spirit is that they can enter into having rest from their earthly labors while they are living in the earth by hearing My words to them, following My instructions and then allowing Me to perform My miracles for them.  You have the Treasure of My Holy Spirit in your human body so that the excellent results of the labors which bring miracles into your life will be of Me and not of any human being.  (II Corinthians 4:7)  Then all glory, honor and thanksgiving for the supernatural miracles are given to Me, drawing all people to Me for My kindness and My mercy.
    Faith comes from hearing My personal words to you and from dreams and visions.  Those assurances from Me produce steady, immovable faith in you no matter what circumstances look like.  You can totally rely upon My assurances of faith when evil situations look bad because I gave the assurances as an oath to you and I will do what I said!  (Hebrews 6:11-12; Hebrews 6:13-18; II Timothy 1:7)
    Your enemy, the devil, will throw every bad circumstance your way so as to rob you of your faith.  You must hold on to My words of faith and then persevere until the answers to your prayers become visible in the earth like they were always visible in My heaven.
    Your Father of Faith and Patience

No comments: