Wednesday, April 3, 2019

TRIBULATIONS OF THE NEW COVENANT

My Dear Precious Child,
    Jesus Christ warned His disciples and followers that they would have tribulations when My kingdom came into the lives of My children after My new covenant of the Holy Spirit came to earth to live inside of My children, which happened for the first time on the day of Pentecost for them. (John 16:33)  They were later scattered because of persecutions from the Jews but Christ had told them that they should not be worried because He had overcome tribulations.  He knew that with the power of My Holy Spirit living inside of them that they would also have the power to overcome the tribulations that came upon them from the Jews and eventually the pagans, all instituted by the devil. 
   Paul mirrored the prophesies of Christ Jesus when he reminded Timothy in his letter that the Holy Spirit had definitely said that during the times of My new covenant of the Holy Spirit with the Jews and the Gentile pagans that there would be many people who would desert the faith, that they would choose to listen to deceitful spirits and doctrines that originated with devils.  He said that the cause of the falling away from faith is because of lies told by hypocrites whose consciences had been seared as like with a red hot iron.  He quoted the prophesy by writing that the hypocrites would teach that marriage is forbidden, and they will lay down rules encouraging people to stop eating food which I had declared was clean and should be accepted and eaten with thanksgiving by everyone who knows the truth.(I Timothy 4:1-4)
    Paul's reasoning about eating all foods is based on his revelation that everything that I created is good, that no food should be rejected after saying grace for it, and he emphasized that My words and the prayers make the food holy.  There was strict instruction for Timothy to tell the same truth to the other brothers of faith and then that he would be a good servant of Christ Jesus and show that Timothy had really digested Paul's teachings on faith and good doctrine.  He emphasized that they were not to listen to godless myths and old wives' tales.  Instead, Paul told Timothy to train himself spiritually and to keep himself spiritually fit.  He wrote that physical exercise is a little useful, but spiritual training in godliness is of great value and is unlimited since it has great rewards of life here and now, and in the future life as well. (I Timothy 4:4-8)  He even emphasized it by saying that his last comment is reliable and that nobody should ever doubt it. (I Timothy 4:9) He also assured Timothy that all of the toiling and and battling the devil was because they had put their faith in Me and that I am the savior of the whole human race, and especially the believers.  Paul told Timothy to enforce that truth in his teachings. (I Timothy 4:10-11)
    Because Timothy was young, Paul cautioned him not to let people disregard him because of his being so young.  He cautioned Timothy to be an example to all believers in the way that he spoke and behaved, in his love, his faith and his purity.  Paul wanted Timothy to read scriptures to the people, to preach and to teach.  He wrote that his main emphasis was that Timothy must not neglect his spiritual gift which was inside of him, the Holy Spirit.  Paul told Timothy that he should not let the gift of the Holy Spirit go unused.  He encouraged young Timothy to think hard about the last words written by himself and to always put praying in the Holy Spirit into practice and everyone would see how he was speedily advancing.  He was talking in relation to praying, because Jude had said that praying in the Holy Spirit would build the faith of the person praying. (Jude 20; I Timothy 4:12-15)
   Paul had learned that he had to be careful about what he did and what he taught, so he cautioned Timothy that he also needed to take the same precautions and be careful what he did and what he taught.  He even told Timothy that when he was cautious about his actions and his teachings that he would save both himself and the people who listened to him, saving them from the temptations of the devil.
     My children must listen to Paul's teachings to the Romans and to Timothy.  There is great wisdom contained in his teachings.  My Spirit will magnify the revelations and cause you to inherit all of My blessings while you live in the earth and in My heaven.  Treasure My Holy Spirit that I sent to be your tutor and your revealer of truth.  My wisdom flows from Him constantly and it is available to all of My children who seek Me, My kingdom and My righteousness.
    Your Father of Enduring Promises

No comments: