Sunday, April 21, 2019

INEFFECTIVE SACRIFICE

My Dear Precious Child,
    The writer of the book of Hebrews wrote that since the Mosaic Law was a mere prophesy of things to come, it had no power to forgive sins forever and it was not capable of getting rid of demonic spirits and bring worshipers to perfection with the same sacrifices year after year for the same sins.  The Law repeated the same  the sacrifices over and over.  If it had done a permanent job of forgiving sins and casting out demonic spirits, then it would not have been necessary for the yearly sacrifices to be repeatedly done and the people would have no constant awareness of their faults, mistakes or sins.  Under the Law the offenses were repeated over and over and so it was necessary to have yearly sacrifices over and over. (Hebrews 10:1-4)
   In part of the prophesies it was written in scripture that I said, "I did not want sacrifices or oblation so you prepared a body for Me," speaking of My plan of sending My Son Jesus Christ into the world to be the final and complete sacrifice for the forgiveness of sins,  Then the writer quoted more of My plan, writing that I said, "I  take no pleasure in holocausts or sacrifices for sin; so My Son said, 'God, here I am.  I come to obey your will,'" which was the agreement from My Son to be the payment for the sins of the world. (Psalm 40:6-8)  The scripture says that I did not like the things that the Law offered and I took no pleasure in them, and then He says, "Here I am, coming to obey your will."  In other words, I was abolishing the old sacrifices and instituting a new more efficient sacrifice.  My will was for you to be made holy by the offering of Jesus Christ's body once and for all.  (Hebrews 10:5-10)
     Under the old covenant the priests offered the same sacrifices over and over again which were incapable of taking sins away.  But Christ Jesus has offered His body only one time for a single sacrifice for sins, and then He took His place of honor at My right hand in My heaven where He waits for His enemies to be made a footstool for His feet as you and My children, by the power of the Holy Spirit in you, cast offending demons out of the earth and into hell.(Matthew 13:36-42)  Christ achieved the eternal perfection of all whom He is sanctifying.  The Holy Spirit assures us of that event because He says, "This is the covenant I will make with them when those days arrive:  I will put My words into their hearts and write them on their minds.  I will never, ever, call their sins to mind or their offenses." (Hebrews 10:11-17) 
    When all sins are forgiven, there need be no more sin offerings. (Hebrews 10:11-18)  There needs to only be acceptance of My guidance, My healing, My tutoring, My revelations, My faith and My power.  In other words, there only needs to be your acceptance of My Fatherly attributes in your life through our one-on-one relationship.  I live in you in the earth and you already live in Me in the heavens in your Brother Christ Jesus.
    Because of the blood of Christ Jesus you have the right to enter into My presence and receive not only forgiveness of sins, but you have the right to claim your inheritance which comes from your being My spiritual child in the earth. Your mind is cleansed by the blood of Christ from any trace of bad conscience and your body has been washed with pure water.  Keep your thoughts high in the hope that you profess because I am faithful and My promise and My oaths to you are guaranties of your blessings. (Hebrews 10:19-25)
    Always stir up My love that is inside of you so that you will do My good works of love in the earth.  Do not neglect regular, daily intercourse with Me, your loving Father, so that you will be renewed in Spirit and be strong in the discerning of spirits so that you will be able to encourage other people.   If anyone goes on sinning after acquiring a knowledge of the Truth, there is no longer any other sacrifice for sins. (Hebrews 10:26)  Christ Jesus became a sacrifice for you and His forgiveness is eternal.  That is reason for celebration!
    Your Father of Merciful Orchestration

No comments: