Friday, December 6, 2019

BLASPHEMERS REJOICE IN LIES

My Dear Precious Child,
   In the setting in My Instruction Book about Jesus identifying blasphemy, it was about the Pharisees and their lie about My Holy Spirit, who had just healed a man through Jesus Christ of being blind and dumb. The Pharisees said that He had healed the man with the spirit of the prince of the devil, Beelzebub.  Jesus Christ said that every person who speaks evil against Him and Me will be forgiven easily but anyone who speaks evil against My Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, not in this world nor in the next.  He was saying that anyone who attributes evil works to My Holy Spirit or attributes My good works to the devil is blaspheming Me, calling what is good as being caused by the devil.(Matthew 12:22-28)
    Also, in that setting Jesus prophesied His own trip to hell where He retrieved the authority to the earth that the devil stole from Adam at the beginning. He said that a man has to bind the strong man of the house first before He can take what is in His house, meaning that when He went to hell and defeated the devil in his own domain, taking authority to the earth back from him, then when My Holy Spirit came to live inside of My children they would have the power of My Holy Spirit to cleanse the earth of the demons who still roam it.  (Matthew 12:29)   
   Immediately the next thing that Jesus used to explain about blasphemy as taught by the wisdom of the Holy Spirit is He compared men to trees, teaching the parable about healthy trees having healthy fruit, but a tree that is rotten will have rotten  fruit.  He said to make a tree healthy and its fruit will be healthy or make a tree rotten and its fruit will be rotten, because what comes out of a man's mouth in words indicates what is in his heart. 
   Jesus said that a good man draws good things out of his storehouse of goodness in his heart; but a bad man draws bad things out of the storehouse of evil in his heart.  Referring to the day of Pentecost when My children are baptized in My Holy Spirit, Jesus went even further to prophesy that when My kingdom of heaven comes into the life of a person that he or she is given judgment over the demons in their world by the power of My Holy Spirit, and that person is justified as My child by the good words that the person speaks but the person would also be condemned as being a child of the devil by the evil words that he or she utters.  He was indicating to My children that their words bring either life or death into the world. (Proverbs 18:21;(Matthew 12:33-37)
    In all of those teachings of Jesus Christ He was relating to blasphemy, calling good as being evil and also calling evil as being good, as was prophesied by Isaiah years before I came to earth in the person of My Son Jesus Christ.  (Isaiah 5:20)
   There are many of My born again, Holy Spirit baptized children who are not walking in My light because they are still bound to the lie circulated by the devil in religion that I am occasionally good but that I also cause storms, earthquakes, fires, tornadoes, catastrophic world events, killings, hurricanes, tsunamies and other natural disasters, all in a way to discipline My children.  That is blasphemy.  People in the earth who would cause destruction of those magnitudes would be sent to prison for life.  Yet, some of My children still attribute the cause of those disasters to Me.  The truth is that those disasters are caused by the devil's influence on people who speak toxic words into the earth which affects the earth's atmosphere which gives authority to the devil, who is still the authority of the earth, to cause tragedies in the earth by atmospheric instability.  However, in the lives of My Holy Spirit baptized children who are praying in My Holy Spirit and are guided by My Holy Spirit, they are unaffected by those tragedies.
   My children who know My character as Perfect Love are intimately acquainted with Me and they make their own words positive, encouraging, loving, hopeful, kind, gracious, noble, nonjudgmental and peaceful.  As a result, they inherit all of My blessings and the abundant life while they live in the world.
   Let My Holy Spirit make your heart loving so that your words will become loving and then everything will work together for good in your life. (Romans 8:26-28)
   Otherwise, if you bind yourself to spiritually powerless religious leaders by adopting their blasphemous words of blaming catastrophes on Me, your own words will become toxic and curse every area of your life, causing you to inherit the devil's woes.  (Isaiah 5:20)
    Speak loving words by making your life reflect My Love by the power of My Holy Spirit and you will live a life filled with blessings.
   Your Good and Perfect Father

No comments: