Thursday, December 19, 2019

TRINITY TRUTHS

My Dear Precious Child,
    In the old covenant prophet Isaiah's peek into the heavens he observed the birth of the Savior of the world.  Isaiah did not know that the human part of the Savior would be called Jesus. He wrote that He would be called Wonderful Counselor, Almighty God-the Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace.  His revelation was completely opposite to the belief of the Jews at that time because they were looking for a Messiah to come as King of Israel and give them dominance in the world by restoring Israel as a country of power.  What Isaiah saw in his vision from Me was that I, as the Savior, have three functions, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
    In My function of Father when Jesus Christ came in fulfillment of that prophesy, He revealed the Fatherly duties that I have in the earth as a caring Father who provides for, protects, strengthens, tutors, guides and brings to maturity My children;  yet, that I am still an Almighty God.  It was blasphemy for a person during Isaiah's time on earth to even speak My name.  They could be stoned and killed for uttering My name.  But in Isaiah's vision He saw one of My duties as the Savior is to be as Almighty God-the Everlasting Father. 
   There were two reasons for the qualifications in Jewish Law of Isaiah being legally stoned in that writing by him: first that Isaiah called the Savior by the name of Almighty God, which was forbidden for Jews because My name was supposed to be holy; and, second, that He also called the Savior of the world the Everlasting Father.  Later, when the Savior, Jesus Christ, came to earth and called Me Father, the religious/political Jews became incensed and planned to stone Him, according to the Jewish Law.  (John 8:19, 38, 42-44 and 59; Deuteronomy 18:20)
    The thought that I would not only be called God to the Jews with a name that could be legally spoken but also to call Me by the name of Father was definite blasphemy to the political/religious Pharisees, Sadducees, scribes, the political and religious leaders of Jesus' time on earth.  To speak about Me in familiar terms such as Everlasting Father was definitely blasphemy in the minds of the political/religious leaders from the beginning of the Law even through the earthly ministry of Jesus Christ.  When Jesus taught His disciples to pray, the first thing that He taught them to pray was, "Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name,"   (Matthew 6:9-15) He knew early on in His ministry that there were certain Jewish traditions that needed to be observed by Him in order not to inflame the religious/political leaders.  However, in His sample prayer He referred to Me as His Father, which was blasphemy to the Jews, but Jesus covered up His own reference to Me as His Father by speaking that My name is so hallowed as not to be spoken.  He was teaching His disciples, not the masses which normally included the religious/political leaders at that point.
    To call Me by the name of Father indicates the closeness that I want with My individual children.  It is only in the Father/child intimate relationship that My children can truly get to personally know Me.  The expectation of the Jews was for a king to come to earth and make their nation the leader of the world.  Kings are not approachable by the common people.  Yet, Isaiah saw into the heavens and observed Me, the Savior of the world, as the Everlasting Father of all mankind.    
   Also, Jesus Christ when He came to earth and grew into an anointed man referred to Me as His Father, indicating to My children that I want a one-on-one, personal, unified relationship with My children, just like any good father would want.  It is only in that one-on-one relationship with My children through the presence of the Holy Spirit in their lives that the benefits of My Fatherly parenting can be enjoyed which makes My children free from all evil in the world. 
   Remember that our relationship does not only involve your requesting things from Me.  It involves your hearing My voice in order for you to receive My guidance.  Praying/receiving, praying/receiving, praying/receiving.
   Communication, based on communion, is a two way conversation.  My children need to stop playing church long enough to hear My personal, truth filled personal words to them in order to have the faith to avoid the evil traps in the world.  My personal words to you are the truth that makes you free.  It is in the perfect communion between us that you worship Me in Spirit and in truth.  If you are not hearing truth filled words from Me from My Holy Spirit, then you are not worshiping Me in Spirit and truth, which I desire. 
   Every Father desires to have a close relationship with all of His children.  We can't get any closer since I live inside of you.  The key is for you to set yourself aside from all obligations and commune with Me, praying but also receiving, also.
   Your Everlasting, Personal Father 

No comments: