Tuesday, December 3, 2019

TRUTH VERSUS LIES

MY DEAR PRECIOUS CHILD,
   My truth brings My blessings and freedom from evil works; religious lies bind you to the devil's works which curse your life. The poem of Job is a prime example of the devil's works of combining a little truth with his lies in order to deceive My children into believing lies about Me and My character as portrayed in the poem that I am both good and evil. 
   Even in the beginning of the poem the characters characterized as the devil and Me agreeing on the cursing of every area of the life of a person named Job is a lie.  In Job's scenario of having hell on earth, his three friends speak lies about Me in addition to bits of truth in order to try to placate Job in his calamities.  Each one speaks to Job that the curses that came into his life all came from Me for different reasons. Those lies from hell are still taught by different denominational and religious teachers who do not know Me personally but who are like Job, only knowing Me by the hearing of their ears from other people who also do not know Me. 
    The lies from Job's friends include the lies that I am the author of both good and evil, also that I afflict people in order to teach them lessons, also that a person can only know Me through suffering and also that I chastise My children with diseases, failure, poverty, fear of death and other tragedies so that they will turn to Me and become obedient to Me.  (Hebrews 2:14-15) In other words, the lies attributed to Me are the character of the devil of affliction, physical and mental torture, destruction and death. (Eliphaz, Zophar and Bildad's speeches in Job)    
    To characterize Me as the author of evil is called blasphemy because it destroys My true reputation of Love in the world.  It is the prophesy fulfilled of Isaiah who said that woes would come upon people who call good evil and evil good, who call darkness light and light darkness, who call bitter sweet and sweet bitter.  The woes of the devil come upon them because they have bound themselves to the devil by believing his lies and so they inherit his woes. (Isaiah 5:20)
    Yet, Jesus Christ died for their deception, for believing lies about Me.  Their deception is the deception of all people since the first man, Adam, believed the devil's lies about Me and they bound themselves to him, thus allowing the devil to flood the earth with his demons who curse people with evil choices.  Because of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross and His trip to hell for the sins of the world, when people turn from their unity with the devil and his evil lies and call upon Me, I am there to rescue them, as promised by My Son Jesus.  Even in the book of Job, after his friend Elihu spoke truth about Me and encouraged Job to seek My truth about the reason for the destruction in every area of his life, Job professed that only I know the reason for his tragedies and that he needed to gain My insight into the reasons for his horrible distresses. 
    I revealed Myself to Job in a whirlwind, similar to the mighty wind on the day of Pentecost many years later when My Holy Spirit came to live inside of My children and reveal My true nature to them and to reveal that the cause of all destruction is the devil. (Job 38:1; Acts 2:1-2; John 16:7-11) When I spoke to Job I revealed to him the wisdom and magnificence of My creation in contrast to the lack of wisdom of his friends who believed lies about Me.  His physical, mental and spiritual prosperity was returned to Job twice over when He met Me face to face and no longer believed the lies of the devil as told to him by his friends who spoke lies along with a little truth as told them by the devil in order to deceive Job.  In the poem Job forgave his friends and I gave to him a double portion of prosperity in every area of his life.  (Job 42:1-6)
    You must note that in the poem of Job I spoke to his friends who told lies about Me and told them to make their sacrifices and I would accept their prayers.  However, the poem still persisted in the lie that I bring evil upon people.  (Job 42:10-11)  The devil never changes his strategies.  Even in your day My children often teach that I discipline My children with evil.  That lie persists because they don't know Me and they still attribute good and evil to Me, even though I told Adam not to bind himself to the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, meaning the devil who uses a little good in his temptations in order to deceive My children to unite with his evil.
    My Holy Spirit teaches My children who intimately know Me, that I am the author of all good and that the devil is the author of all evil, that I have already judged the devil so My children must judge the devil's demons who still roam the world.  My children who have authority in the world must exercise My judgment of the demons for the evil that they do in the world.  (John 16:7-11; Matthew 13:36-42)
    The poem of Job is not all truth.  It has some truth and it has many lies about My character and personality.  My Holy Spirit wrote through the new covenant prophet Paul that all scripture is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, and for instruction in righteousness.  I did not say that all scripture is truth.  The poem of Job certainly is not all truth but is filled with lies about Me and My character of Love.
    My Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth.  Jesus Christ said that He would lead you into all truth, even discerning truth and lies found in the scriptures.  All learning comes from having a book and a teacher.  The teacher fully explains what is found in the book.  Without the revelation of the tutor, things found in My Instruction Book are often called truth but they are not all truth, as proved by the poem of Job where the friends of Job completely misrepresented My personality with lies about My character and My Fatherly parenting.  My tutor for My children, My Holy Spirit, is the teacher of all truth. (John 16:12-14)
    Your Father of Love           

No comments: