Wednesday, December 18, 2019

WONDERFUL COUNSELOR

My Dear Precious Child,
    When Isaiah saw into My heaven in a vision, He observed the coming to earth of My Savior as a baby, My Son.  (Isaiah 9:6) He did not know that His name would be Jesus.  Instead Isaiah's revelation was that He would be called by three names, the first being Wonderful Counselor, the second being Almighty God the Everlasting Father, and the third being Prince of Peace. 
    One would think that the reference of one name would be enough, but the truth of whom He turned out to be was revealed to Isaiah in those three names, Father, Son and Holy Spirit; Three in One, the Trinity.  In that revelation of the truth that My Son would be called all three names is the truth that We are One, just like Jesus later said when He said that He and I are One, that He is in Me and that I am in Him.  (John 14:9-11)So when Isaiah wrote that the baby would have three names he was seeing that all of My character of power of the Holy Spirit would be in Him, that all of My wisdom and knowledge regarding solutions to problems and strategy on how to defeat evil as the Father would be in Him, and that all of My peace making abilities would be in Him, all of those attributes in a tiny baby. 
    I came to earth in that little baby, who later became a man, and My Spirit came to earth in that same little baby, who later became a man.  He was to be named Jesus by His earthly parents, according to My instructions, and when He later was anointed with My power of the Holy Spirit for ministry He became known as Jesus Christ, the anointed One.
    The truths taught by My Holy Spirit, the Wonderful Counselor, set My children free from the works of the devil and from the curses that came from religious/political Law.  Those truths all come from and through the Wonderful Counselor, as identified by Isaiah, and referred to by Jesus Christ as Counselor, Holy Spirit, Spirit of Truth and Advocate.  In fact, Jesus proclaimed praises to My Holy Spirit when He told His disciples that it was necessary that He, Himself, go to heaven so that My Advocate would come into the earth to live in My children.  John wrote that Jesus said that the Counselor had been WITH them inside of Jesus, but that He would also be IN them after He sent My Holy Spirit to live inside of them.  (John 14:17)  An advocate is a legal assistant who will defend you, deliver truth to you, intercede for you and always be at your side to take your side and give aid to you, one who is a constant comfort to you.  (John 14:16) 
   The praises that Jesus gave to My Holy Spirit as Jesus informed the disciples that He was going to soon leave them but that I would send to them another comforter who would not only be an advocate, defender, intercessor and constant companion to them, just like Jesus had been, but also that He would lead them into all truth.  The disciples were having problems understanding the truths that Jesus taught to them because of the veil of unbelief that is in the minds of all humanity since Adam allowed the devil free access to the earth.
    In the farewell speech to His disciples, He agonized in teaching them that they would benefit by His absence because He would send My Holy Spirit, who empowered Him, into the world to be received by My children who need My power against evil and who need My truth to free them from evil programming in their minds by religious/political Law. Jesus Christ told them that He had volumes of truth to tell them but they could not understand it until My Spirit of Truth came to live inside of them. He told them that when My Spirit of Truth came to live inside of them that He would lead them into COMPLETE, FULL truth, that He would not speak only from His own wisdom but He would speak what I speak to Him.  Jesus assured His disciples that My Holy Spirit would even explain to them more fully His own teachings which they found difficult to understand.  (John 16:12-13)
    One of the most important truths that Jesus told His disciples that My Holy Spirit would reveal to them is to refute the lie that had been believed since the devil told lies into the minds of men that I am evil as well as good.  Jesus told His disciples and followers that My Holy Spirit would reveal to them the devil as the originator of sin, that I am the originator of all good and that they were to judge the demons and use My authority to cast them out of the earth and into the furnace of fire, which was My judgment of the demons. (John 16:8:11; Matthew 13:36-42)
    That truth, that I am all good and that I never use evil to teach lessons to My children is the most exciting revelation for My children to hear.  Jesus explained what I use to discipline and chastise My children when they get off into the devil's territory by falling for his temptations is that I use My words.  He said that He had pruned them by His words, not any rod or staff or whip or belt or paddle or accident or disease or anything evil.  My Spirit is the Word and He uses His words to correct you and My other children. (John 15:3) 
    Jesus Christ, Himself, extolled the benefits of My children becoming born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, saying that it was necessary that they receive My Holy Spirit into your life to become born of My Spirit and that it is equally as necesary that you become baptized in My Holy Spirit in order for Him to take the place of the ministry of Jesus Christ in your life.  Jesus Christ was crucified for your sins, went to hell for them, was resurrected from death, and appeared to encourage His followers to wait for the Holy Spirit to take His place as the constant companion of His disciples.  They were in for the surprise of their lives when, on the day of the feast of Pentecost, supernatural signs from heaven of a rushing mighty wind surrounded them and flames of fire appeared on their heads and they were all baptized in My Holy Spirit and spoke in the language of My kingdom of heaven. (Acts 2:1-4) They were empowered by Me far above what they could ever dream or imagine.  They were so empowered that 3,000 people were immediately converted to belief in Jesus Christ and 5,000 people later were.
    Peter and later Paul began to write letters inspired by My Holy Spirit in which truths were revealed and My children became more and more free from evil's strongholds.
    Isaiah saw in his vision the importance of knowing the advantage of welcoming My kingdom of heaven into your life on earth which establishes My Fatherly duties in your life, plus My Holy Spirit's tutoring of truth in your life which sets you free from evil after you have accepted the ministry of Jesus Christ in your life as your Savior.
    It is through the Holy Spirit's power that you will do even greater works than Jesus Christ did while He was in the earth (John 14:12) when He said that He had not been to hell to gain authority over heaven and earth yet.  In a short time He proclaimed, after going to hell for the sins of the word, that all authority in heaven and earth had been given to him. When He sent My Holy Spirit into the earth with the same authority over heaven and earth, My children have the power to cast the demons into the fiery furnace, carrying out My judgment of the devil who enticed My children to sin from the beginning. (Matthew 13:36-42)  In the teachings of Jesus about My kingdom of heaven coming to live in My children, when He sent into My children authority over heaven and earth he sent the power to send the demons into the fiery furnace. 
    You must study the respect that Jesus Christ had, and still has, for My Holy Spirit.  He knew that it was only with the power of My Holy Spirit that My children would be able to have the authority to send evil demons to hell, authority that Jesus Christ did not have until He escaped from hell with My authority to heaven and earth and sent My Holy Spirit to live in My children with that authority and power. (Matthew 28:16-20) 
    Someone has to clean house in the earth.  I sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to live in My children and do it.  He is Lord in the earth inside of you. (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18)  The whole earth waits for that revelation to become real in you. (Romans 8:19-24)  The power of My Spirit is in My children.  Be led by My Spirit to begin cleaning house.
    Your Father of Power

No comments: