Monday, December 16, 2019

ISAIAH'S REVELATION OF THE TRINITY

My Dear Precious Child,
    The old covenant prophet Isaiah saw a vision into My heaven and observed the salvation of mankind by the coming to earth of a Savior.  He had no insight into the name of the Savior, being Jesus Christ, but Isaiah had insight into the truth of the trinity, which is the Oneness or Unity of the Savior with My marvelous ministry signified in each facet of the Godhead.  The belief about the Messiah at the time was that He would come to earth as a king, which is still believed and for which He is awaited by the Jews.  Yet, Isaiah, when he was granted a peek into the heavens, saw Him as coming to earth as a human baby, the first revelation that the Savior would come from heaven to earth in a human body.  He wrote about his vision by proclaiming, "For unto us a child is born, for unto us a Son is given."  (Isaiah 9:6)  His vision was 100% accurate, as you know.
    The next revelation or insight into the coming to earth of the Messiah or Savior was Isaiah's proclamation that,"...and the government shall be upon His shoulder." That prophesy was interpreted by the Jews as meaning that He would be head of their Israeli government, restoring Israel's dominance in the world. (Acts 1:5-7) Not until the coming to earth of Jesus Christ in a human body, the grown up baby whom Isaiah observed in the vision, did it become clear by Jesus' own teachings that the government of which Isaiah spoke referred not to the government of an earthly nation like Israel, but he was referring to the government of My kingdom of God and heaven. Jesus also spoke and prophesied that My kingdom of heaven would come to earth to live in My children and surround My children by the indwelling of My Holy Spirit at the beginning of My new and final covenant with the world.  Jesus Christ and I am in that covenant of the Holy Spirit in which My children again have authority over evil in the world in the person of My Holy Spirit living inside of them. 
    The old testament prophet David spoke frequently about My precepts, ordinances, testimonies, laws, statutes, commandments, words, judgments, promises and  decrees. He was prophesying about the constitution and bylaws of My Kingdom of God as preached later by Jesus Christ in which His own crucifixion, death and resurrection instituted My new covenant with humanity and the world. (Psalm 19; Psalm 119) Jesus said Himself that not one jot or tittle of His words would pass away, the words of which He preached about My kingdom coming to earth as it is in heaven.  (Isaiah 9:6; Matthew 5:18; Matthew 24:35)  It is in His words that the governmental regulations of love would take prescedence over the old covenant laws of sin and death. 
   Isaiah was also prophesying about My kingdom of heaven coming into the earth when he wrote that the government would be upon His shoulders, just as Jesus taught His disciples to pray. (Matthew 6:10) Isaiah prophesied that the entire authority of the government of the kingdom of heaven would be on the Savior's shoulders, meaning the constitution and bylaws of their new kingdom would be from Jesus' own words which established His constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of God in the earth.  Every word from His mouth replaced the old covenant Law and established new actions of love in the world.
   Then in the vision of Isaiah, he had insight into the Trinity, the total unity of Jesus Christ, My Holy Spirit and Me.  Referring to the baby from heaven who would be born into the earth, He wrote that HE would be called Wonderful Counselor, Almighty God-the Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace.  In that revelation He observed Jesus Christ, My Holy Spirit and Me as being One in the birth of that baby when I came to earth in human form to save the world from the works of the devil and his demons.  (Isaiah 9:6)
    The glorious conclusion of that promise is that before His crucifixion Jesus Christ prayed that His followers would be One with Us, just like He and I are One.  Only by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit in the spirits of human beings can you become One with Jesus Christ and with Me when My kingdom of God comes into your life in the person of the Holy Spirit.  (John 17:11-23)  It becomes possible and a reality when My children are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, as foretold by Jesus. (John 20:19-23; Acts 1:1-8; Acts 2:1-4)
     The magnificence of the mystery that I kept hidden from the foundation of the world is Christ in you, the hope of glory.  It was prophesied by many prophets and it becomes reality when I come to live inside of My children in the person of My Holy Spirit.  My kingdom of heaven comes to live inside of and around you with the presence of Jesus Christ and My presence inside of that kingdom of heaven.
     You must allow My Holy Spirit to teach you the value of the treasure of My Holy Spirit who lives inside of you.  (II Corinthians 3:17-18)  In Him is all truth that frees you from the destruction of evil in the world.
     My desire is that you and My other children never stop drinking of the waters of life that spring up inside of you, revealing more and more of My character of love until you become visible human witnesses of My Love in the world.
    Your Wonderful Counselor, Almighty God-the Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace

No comments: