Thursday, December 12, 2019

POWER OVER EVIL

POWER OVER EVIL
My Dear Precious Child,
   Every person who lives in the earth suffers from the effects of the devil's demons roaming in the earth seeking whom they may devour.  The work of the demons is to destroy, rob from, kill, steal from and cause havoc in the lives of My children.  There is no earthly power that can defeat them and their works.  They are spirit and it takes spiritual power to defeat them and their destructive works. 
   My perfect plan was for Me to come to live inside of My children, the way I did Jesus, and to empower My children who become cleansed and forgiven by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.  Their cleansing by Jesus Christ prepared a clean spirit for which My Holy Spirit could come and live inside of them.  That is what Jesus meant when He said that He went to prepare a place for His followers.  Through your being born of My Spirit by accepting the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, all sins and trespasses are forgiven for you and the manger in the inn of your heart is ready for My Spirit to enter and create a new person.  With the entrance of My Holy Spirit into your human spirit you become a totally new person with a new nationality and personality, if you allow My Spirit to transform you into My image of love in the world.
     The completion of My plan is that I also send an army of spiritual beings to baptize you in My Holy Spirit.  Because you are at war with the demons, I supply the army, the armor, the weapons, the strategies and the protection for you as My children.  My multitude of angels are available for your protection in your minute by minute battle with the demons who want to defeat you in everything that you do.  When you become baptized with My Holy Spirit, My kingdom of heaven comes to surround you in the spiritual dimension and I described in My Instruction Book the powerful inhabitants of the army that I send to baptize you with My love and My power.  The inhabitants of that kingdom are not only My myriad of angels, but the spirits of holy men of the old covenant who have been made perfect, the spirits of the saints who have been made perfect, Jesus, His blood and Me.  (Hebrews 12:1; Hebrews 12:22-24) You are not alone.  You are empowered by My Holy Spirit who lives inside of you and you are surrounded by My entire kingdom of God which battles for you and wins against the demons and their evil works in the world.  You cannot lose unless you retreat in fear and unbelief and start allowing the devil to motivate you with his spirit of fear and intimidation.  I have never lost a battle against evil and I don't intend to start now.  My children need to cooperate with Me, as I told you, to pray in the Holy Spirit at all times in the battle with the enemy, the devil and his demons. 
    I told you that your battle is never with human beings, but that it is always with the demons and devil in the spiritual dimension around you referred to as the "air". (Ephesians 6:10-20)  When you have My truth inside of your mind, you can't lose. When you have My righteousness inside of you, you have your heart covered, and you can't lose.  When you have My peace over your feet which spreads peace everywhere you step, then you cannot lose. Keeping peace with our human enemies is part of your armor.  When you have your fully developed faith to block all of the burning arrows of the devil, then you cannot lose.  When you have salvation from Me as guarantees of our close relationship you cannot love.  When you have My revealed words from the Holy Spirit to use as a sword against the devil and his demons, then you cannot lose. (Ephesians 6:14-17)
    My instructions from My Book tell you to pray at all times in the Holy Spirit on every occasion, meaning in spiritual tongues.  I told you to never get tired of staying awake to pray for everyone.  When you pray in the language of My Holy Spirit you are battling against the works of the devil and his demons. You will not be defeated if you will pray without ceasing on every occasion.  Jesus Christ told Peter and some of his disciples to stay awake and pray with Him so that they would not enter into temptation. They went back to sleep and later Peter entered into temptation and denied knowing Jesus. 
    With the power of My Holy Spirit living inside of you after you are born of My Spirit, and when you have the power of My entire army of angels, also the spirits of Christians who have gone to My heaven, and with Jesus and Me battling with you, you cannot lose.  The only way to lose is to join with the devil in opposition to My instructions by your making humans your enemies instead of your battling against the demons who motivate humans who offend you as your enemies.  Your human enemies are to be loved, as I commanded, but you must battle against the devil and his demons in the dark dimension who are motivating humans because the demons are your real enemies.  (Matthew 5:38-48)
   I have given to you all of the necessary armor, weapons and protection to defeat the demons every time.  I gave you the language of My kingdom of heaven in which to pray in the spiritual language of My Holy Spirit.  Every time you battle against evil spirits you will win when you allow My Holy Spirit to speak My battle words through you and when you pray in the Holy Spirit until the battle is won.  You will not be defeated.  The devil and his demons are defeated every time that you pray in the Holy Spirit and extend love to the people who offend you in thought, words of actions. 
  When you try to battle with human beings you lose because you don't have the power to defeat the demons who are really the instigators of your problems.  It takes battling in intercessory prayers in My heavenly tongues for you to defeat the real enemies, the devil and his demons.
   Jesus Christ made it clear that humans are not your problem and I am not your problem.  My Holy Spirit gives you the power, armor and protection to defeat every onslaught of the devil. (Romans 8:26-28)
    The last command of Jesus Christ after He rose from the dead was to tell His followers to wait for My promise to come upon them when My kingdom of heaven came to live inside of them by the indwelling of My Holy Spirit.  You have the power inside of you.  Do you make the time to pray?  If you do, then all of your prayers will be answered if you allow My Holy Spirit to sound the battle cry and give strategies to His angels on how to defeat every demon who oppresses you in your life. 
    I battle along with you when you battle a spiritual war with the devil.  I wouldn't leave you without emotional, physical and mental support.  They are all available in the words of My Holy Spirit. (Hebrews 12:25-26)
   Victory is yours.  I am on your side.
   Your Father of Victorious Battles

No comments: