Monday, December 9, 2019

BLASPHEMOUS JEWISH LAWS

BLASPHEMOUS JEWISH LAWS
My Dear Precious Child,
   The apostle and prophet of the new covenant Paul had a heart for his own people, the Jews.  He had been well versed in the scriptures and prophesies and was later was taught personally by the Holy Spirit how Jesus Christ was the fulfillment of the prophesies.  He was willing and eager to preach to the Jews what had been revealed to him about the divinity of Jesus, that He was the Christ.
   When Paul went to Corinth to try to convert the Jews there, he devoted all of his time to preaching to the Jews that Jesus was surely the Christ.  The Jews turned against him there, insulted him and his teachings.  So Paul took his cloak, shook it out in front of him and told them that their own blood would be on their heads for refusing to believe that Jesus Christ was the Messiah.  It was at that point that Paul left his own personal desire for them to believe and he went to the pagan Gentiles, to which I had called him.
   In Paul's remark to the Jews who rejected the truth that Jesus Christ was the Messiah for whom they waited, he knew that their unbelief in Jesus Christ would bring the destruction of the devil upon them for their blasphemy and that their own blood would be on their heads.  The Jewish leaders later accused Paul of persuading other Jews to worship Me in a way that was contrary to their political/religious Law.  He was arrested and beaten for what they considered blasphemy when they were blasphemers themselves. some of them accusing Jesus of casting out demons by the prince of demons Beelzebub. 
    After Paul escaped from prison, he wrote a letter to Rome to the Jewish converts there who were reputed to be hypocrites.  He accused them of judging people for sinning while they themselves were sinners.  They boasted about the old covenant Law and then disobeyed it, even after becoming converts to Jesus Christ.  He accused the Jewish converts of being the reason for the Gentiles finding reasons to blaspheme My name, because of their having embraced the written laws again, then disobeyed them again, and they also used the Law to condemn the pagan Gentiles for sinning. (Romans 2:14-24)
    The apostle and prophet James also wrote a letter accusing the Jewish converts to Jesus who had returned to the written Law of causing the poor to blaspheme My name because of the harassment, abuse and oppression of the poor by Jewish believers in Jesus Christ who had returned to the written Law. (James 2:1-4)  He told them that I had chosen the poor of the world to become rich in faith and heirs of My kingdom of heaven.  He also told them that because they had returned to the Law that they were oppressing the poor again and that they were blaspheming My name by their evil actions toward the poor.  He also told them that if they were going to return to the Law that they should at least obey the one which says to love their neighbor as themselves. (James 2:5-9)
    In those two important writings of Paul and James, it is evident that I had made it clear that the actions of My children who were called by My name were using the Law to oppress, harass and abuse the poor in My name, thus causing the poor to blaspheme My name because of the sinful actions of the Jews who had been converted to Jesus Christ but had returned to the rigid rules and regulations of the Law, using it to condemn and oppress the poor. (James 2:10-13)  I will have none of that from My children because it causes unbelievers to blaspheme My name because of the lack of love and mercy in the lives of My own children who call themselves by My name.(James 2:14-18)
    Remember that Jesus Christ taught in one of the parables about the sheep and the goats in which He separated them into those who enter into My kingdom of heaven and those who do not.  He said that the ones who enter are the ones who fed Him, gave water Him and clothed Him, Jesus Christ.  The people asked when they had done those acts of mercy to Him and Jesus said that when they did it to the least of My children that they had done it to Him.  (Matthew 25:34-40)
    Blasphemy has many faces.  It always identifies good as being evil and identifies evil as being good.  Because I am all goodness, your identifying My good actions in the world as evil is blasphemy, and your identifying evil works of the devil in the world as being My works is blasphemy.
   You must heed the words of Jesus Christ and My Holy Spirit or you will bind yourself to the devil by uniting with his harassment and abuse of the poor in material things and the poor in spirit and the least of the brethren in the world through your political and religious leaders by your uniting with them in their neglect of the poor in the world.
   Be constantly led by My Spirit and you will not fulfill the deeds of the devil who tempts your flesh to blaspheme Me and My name by referring to the works of the devil as being good and referring to My works as being evil.  You can easily be deceived if you only know Me by hearing someone else tell you what he or she has been told by someone about Me, like Job.  Only when My Holy Spirit reveals My true character to you can you stand firmly in the truth, knowing Me as Unconditional Love. (Ephesians 3:17-19; James 2:7)
   Your Heavenly Father of Mercy  
      

No comments: