Friday, December 13, 2019

TWO KINDS OF EFFECTIVE POWER OVER EVIL

TWO KINDS OF EFFECTIVE POWER OVER EVIL
My Dear Precious Child,
   According to the truth of the Holy Spirit there are two different kinds of power that are inherited by My children when they are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  One is the authoritative power and one is the explosive, fiery power.  My Spirit revealed to Paul and he wrote about those two kinds of power when he wrote the letter to the Ephesians.  He spoke of the explosive, fiery power of My Holy Spirit as being the "dunamis," the power that produces mighty works.  In the dunamis power is included the angels and their power, which is the power that John the Baptist prophesied would happen when My children are baptized in the Holy Spirit and in FIRE.  (Matthew 3:17; Ephesians 1:18-23)
   You have learned that before Jesus was even born into the earth that Ezekiel saw into the heavens and saw the inner workings of My kingdom of heaven in which he saw the cherubim angels and said that they accompany My Spirit in everything He does.  He saw that in the midst of the angels were coals of fire that looked like torches. (Ezekiel 1:12-13 and 20-21)  In addition to the coals of fire inside of the cherubim was the spirit of life.  Also, Ezekiel observed in the heavens that when the angels were in motion the sound of their wings were like the sound of mighty rushing waters.
   If you will remember, much later after Ezekiel's vision, on the day of the first Pentecost when My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit began when My kingdom of heaven came into the earth surrounding My children and My children were baptized in My Holy Spirit and fire, there were tongues of fire that landed on the heads of all of the believers in Jesus Christ and there was a sound of a mighty rushing wind, all of that being evidence that My children were receiving My promise of the Holy Spirit who is always accompanied by My angels within whom is My powerful cleansing fire, as evidenced by the tongues of fire that was on their heads in the spiritual dimension but was visible that day to people. 
    Much earlier, Ezekiel observed My plan that I had devised to cleanse My children and My creation of the evil deeds of the devil that it had inherited when Adam allowed the demons to take over authority in his earth over which I had give men My authority. Adam relinquished his authority to the earth and gave it to the devil.  However, in the vision of Ezekiel he observed My plan of salvation for the world.  I told him that a day would come when I would bring My children together and that I would take out of them all traces of detestable things and all abominations or religious practices and sexual impurities; that I would give to the people a new heart when I put My Spirit within them, that I would take out of them a stony heart out of their flesh and I would give them a sensitive heart which is responsive to My voice.  As a result, I told Ezekiel that with the new heart that is sensitive to Me, they will walk in My statues, keep My ordinances and do them.  I said that they would be My people and I would be their God. (Ezekiel 11:17-20)
    All of that vision came to be on the day of the first Pentecost when My Holy Spirit with His angels of fire came and took up residence surrounding My children of promise.  My kingdom of God came into their lives in the spiritual dimension around them and they became empowered by My Holy Spirit, as professed by the writer of the book of Hebrews who wrote that My children are surrounded by a great cloud of spiritual witnesses. (Hebrews 12:1 and 22-26; Ezekiel 10:4-5)         
   Later in the vision of Ezekiel, he observed the day of Pentecost which was to come in the future after Jesus Christ was crucified for the sins of the world, went to hell in payment for those sins, rose from the dead and appeared to His followers with instructions to go to Jerusalem and wait for My promise.  When My kingdom of heaven came into their lives they became changed people, just like Ezekiel had seen in his vision many, many years before.  They became inhabitants of a new nation, My kingdom of God, with all of My benefits.  They inherit a multitude of angels to help in their war against the devil and his demons who antagonize, tempt and destroy My children. (Hebrews 1:13-14)
    You are given the greatest gift of Mine, My Holy Spirit, the Spirit of truth, the Spirit of life, and you have Him in your body in the earth, in your human body, so that I might be able to do My mighty works in the earth through you.  I cannot work in the earth except in a human body, as evidenced by Jesus Christ.  He relinquished His power and gave it to you when He came to sit down with Me in heaven.  He sent My Holy Spirit into you and My other children in the earth who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in the Holy Spirit and fire by My kingdom of God coming to live in them and surround them.
   You are no longer citizens of an earthly country.  You are citizens of My kingdom of God and you have all of My power and authority in the earth.  As long as you swear allegiance to an earthly nation, you have exited My kingdom with all of its benefits.  Many of My children prefer to swear allegiance to their earthly country, becoming in slavery to the demons who control their country.  They try to have one foot in My kingdom and one foot in their earthly kingdom.  It's impossible.  Their earthly country requires them to go to war with their political and fleshly enemies, and My kingdom of heaven requires that you love your enemies and do good to them.   You cannot serve the demon of war and also serve Jesus Christ who brought peace to the earth.  You cannot operate in political hatred for your opponent partisan politicians and also be My child whose feet spread peace in the world.  One will overcome the other and its usually the hatred, war and division which overcomes My commands through Jesus Christ, simply because people choose the devil's temptation of their flesh which obeys the devil's lust for power and control over other people.  When you have made the choice to bifurcate or divide your loyalty into two forks, endeavoring to serve an earthly nation and also My kingdom of heaven, because I gave free will to you I have to honor your choice.  The curses of that nation of earth will come upon you.  However, when the earthly nation fails you, I am always there to rescue you from your disillusioned loyalty to the devil's earthly country and bring you back into My family of love. 
    It doesn't matter how many times you say or write or label your earthly country as being under Me, it isn't and will never be because it is of the flesh of men with their division, their desire or lust for power, and their willingness to embrace the devil's lies and hatred for My ways of peace and forgiveness.  The nation of Israel found out that its earthly nation is built on war, not peace; on division, not unity; on persecution of the poor, the underprivileged, the sick and other nationalities.  As a result, I went to the pagan Gentiles with My salvation. 
    It would be good for you to investigate My agreement with the nation of Israel, their promise from Me of a nation, which they broke again and again and again, yet they still try to demand that I keep My promise.  Until they accept My Son Jesus Christ and His sacrifice, they will not enter into the promised land, My kingdom of heaven, that I promised to all mankind.  They are blinded by the devil's veil in the minds of their political Pharisees.  They want Me to keep My promise when they have never kept their part of our agreement.  My agreement with them was if they kept My commandments they would have My blessings, which they as a nation never kept.  (Deuteronomy 4:23-31; Deuteronomy 28) 
   My new covenant of the Holy Spirit was readily embraced by the pagans at the ministry of Paul.  Many of the former pagans have been born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit and are experiencing My kingdom of heaven in their lives on earth while most of the children of the old covenant of Israeli laws are still governed by the devil and his demons who tempted them to disobey Me, even though My commandments were given to them to help them to avoid the devil's works in the earth. 
   The formerly pagan believers who are led by My Holy Spirit, are baptized in My Holy Spirit and pray in My Holy Spirit are blessed beyond human measure in their lives in the earth, which was My plan from the beginning of the earth if the people of My first covenant insisted on breaking their part of our covenant.  My plan to take salvation to the pagans if Israel continued to disobey Me was a mystery hidden from the devil and his children who obey him in the earth. 
   My new covenant of the Holy Spirit with the world is Christ in you, the hope of glory. (Colossians 1:27)  My glory comes upon My children who enter into My kingdom of heaven when they are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, being surrounded by My entire kingdom filled with angels, the spirits of holy people who are made perfect, Jesus and Me.  When they follow the leading of My Holy Spirit, they avoid all evil and are not deceived by the false spirit of loyalty to an earthly nation which seeks its own will of having dominion over the least people in the world.  I said that what you do to the least of people, you do to Me.  Many of My children have forgotten that.  (Matthew 25:31-45)
    When you have My "dunamis" power of the Holy Spirit, then My spiritual warring angels do their duty against the demons in the earth.  Those angels are active in your life to see that you succeed in your life on earth in every way at the instructions of My Holy Spirit.
    There is also the "exousia" power or authoritative power of My Holy Spirit also which has been given by Me to My children.  We will examine that power later in another sitting.   Both are gifts to My children which are necessary for My children to succeed in their lives on earth while being blessed to be living in My kingdom of God while they live in the earth.
    Your Father of Power

No comments: