Tuesday, December 10, 2019

DECEPTION AND BLASPHEMY GO HAND IN HAND

DECEPTION AND BLASPHEMY GO HAND IN HAND
My Dear Precious Child,
    The demon of blasphemy is one of the most deceptive demons in the devil's army against My children and My creation.  That demon tempts My children with lies that I am Omnipotent, meaning all powerful in the earth; Omnipresent, meaning always present in the earth; and Omniscient, meaning distributing all of My wisdom in the earth.  The truth is that I gave the earth to people in the beginning and Adam gave it to the devil. (Genesis 1:27-31; Genesis 3:1-19) The truth is that the devil still has all authority in the earth in the lives of people.
    As a result of Adam's disobedience,  to quote Jesus Christ, the devil whom He called the prince of the world has all authority in the earth, except in the lives of My children who are led by My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. (John 8:44; John 12:31; John 16:11; Matthew 28:16-20) It is through those of My children that I can always be powerful, always be present and always be wise in the earth. (Acts 1:1-8; Acts 2:1-4) I have to be in human bodies in order to exercise My power, dominion, presence and wisdom in the entire earth.  (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18)
    The people who are unredeemed and ignorant of spiritual truths are still motivated by the demons who roam the earth seeking whom they may devour.  Consequently, I cannot be all powerful, all wise and always present in the earth.  Many of My children who are not led by My Holy Spirit and pray in My Holy Spirit lead lives of destruction and death because of their lack of knowing My truth as taught by My Holy Spirit.
    That lack of spiritual truth is why the earth still travails, waiting for My children who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit to seek Me for truth and thus realize that they have My power of the Holy Spirit and authority given to them by the risen Christ to cast the offending demons into the fiery furnace so that they will shine like the sun in the earth, causing unbelievers to desire to know Me as intimately as My children who are enlightened by My truth. (Matthew 13:36-42)(Romans 8:18-30)
    The deception of the demon of blasphemy in the minds of My own children who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit convinces My offspring that Jesus Christ is coming back to earth to save them from the devil's curses, blinding them to the truth that My Holy Spirit is Christ and He is Me; and so they already have all of the power that I have and it is in the person of the Holy Spirit. There is a veil over their minds which will not allow them to believe that My Holy Spirit is Jesus Christ and that He has already come back to earth and He lives in them just like He lived in Jesus. (II Corinthians 3:12-16) That demon of deception also convinces My children that the natural disasters are My signs of the end of time.  The truth is that the natural disasters are the work of the devil which he does with the permission of My own children's giving the demons their permission to continue in their destruction of the earth.  My children attribute the works of the devil to Me, thus blaspheming Me and My name.
    When My truth sets you free, you are convinced by My Spirit that My kingdom of heaven came to earth the first time on the day of Pentecost when the disciples of Jesus were baptized in My Holy Spirit and began to even speak the languages of My kingdom of God.  Every person who is born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit enters into My kingdom of heaven which came to earth in his or her life with the miracle of being immersed in every element of My entire kingdom of God.  It is the culmination of My answering the prayer that Jesus taught you to pray, that My kingdom of heaven would come into the earth to live in My children, making it possible for My will to be done on earth as it is in heaven. (Matthew 6:10)  There is no other way for My will to be done on earth unless My Holy Spirit comes to live inside of My children and they are immersed in My kingdom.
   It is in My kingdom of God coming into your life while you live in the earth that My kingdom, My power and My glory become reality in your life.  You become born into My kingdom with My power of the Holy Spirit and you are surrounded with My glory of My Holy Spirit. (Hebrews 12:1 and 22-29)
   Do not continue to blaspheme Me and My name by attributing the devil's works in the earth to Me.  You suffer the consequences by your being cursed by the devil's destruction and death until you repent and stop the blasphemy.  You are immediately forgiven by Me; but, like in the poem of Job, the devil has his way with your life and the lives of your children until you begin to know me face to face as Love and cease with blasphemous words about My character which call the works of the devil as being from Me.
   Love is kind, is good, is never jealous, never arrogant, never rude, never fretful or touchy, never takes into account a wrong, never rejoices with evil, always rejoices with truth, never insists of its own way, is always hopeful and faithful, and never comes to an end.  I am Love and in Me there is no evil. (James 1:17
   Your Father of Love

No comments: