Sunday, December 8, 2019

BLASPHEMY IS ATTRIBUTING EVIL TO GOD

My Dear Precious Child,
   As a revelation David asked Me how long would the adversary accuse Me and he asked if the enemy would blaspheme My name forever?  (Psalm 74:10) It seems as if that question is appropriate today in your life.  David also confessed that it was the enemy who accused Me and he stated that foolish people blaspheme My name. (Psalm 74:18) David knew the dangers of blasphemy.  In fact, he knew that under Israeli law a person who blasphemed Me was stoned to death in front of the congregation. 
    Even some of My children of the new covenant of the Holy Spirit who call themselves by My name attribute the good that I do to the evil one and they still attribute the evil that the adversary does to Me.  They say that I bring disasters into the earth as a sign of the last days when the truth is that their own sins, political divisive words and partisan hatred, their blasphemes and trespasses have given the devil permission to curse the earth with natural disasters.  The negative energy from the accusatory and hateful words of My own children relating to their political parties and religious divisions have given permission to the devil to further his will of destruction in the earth.  Because the political and spiritually ignorant religious people have done the devil's will in their speech and actions toward the poor people, the displaced people, the deranged, the widows and the orphans, they invite the devil to curse their world by their own efforts of ignorantly doing the devil's will in the earth.  It is My foolish children who unite with the devil, thus authorizing him to curse their world, just like David observed in the world during his time on earth. 
     My own children have forgotten that Jesus Christ said that the thief, that being the devil, comes to rob, kill and destroy but that He, Himself, came to earth so that people might have life and have it more abundantly than was ever available under the old covenant of sin and death. (Romans 7:5; Romans 8:2)  
    All so-called natural disasters happen at the hand of the devil who is in the business of destroying My children and their earth in an effort to exert revenge upon Me for ostracizing him and his demons from My heaven.  The devil uses My own children to do his destructive work by tempting them with lies about Me, that being that I am the originator of evil destruction which they believe are signs of the end of the earth, which they attribute to Me.  Those are the foolish people whom David said blaspheme My name. 
    In the poem of Job his friends furthered every blasphemy uttered by people by their accusing Me of being the author of Job's curses. Their words are the evidence of the accusations against Me even in your world today among religious people.  Accusing Me of evil works is blasphemy.  My new covenant of the Holy Spirit, the prophet John in his writings said that people blasphemed Me as being the reason for their pains and their sores, writing about the same accusation Job's friends espoused and about how they blasphemed Me.  (Revelations 16:10)
    It is the devil's temptations in the minds of My children in which he places in their thoughts accusations against Me by attributing his own evil works to Me.  That is the fulfillment of the prophesy of Isaiah who prophesied that men would call evil works as being from Me and they would call good works from Me as being evil.  (Isaiah 5:20)  That is evidence of what blasphemy is.  It is even more pitiful when it is done by My own children who are uninformed on truth.  They believe false teachers who do not know Me, only knowing Me by the hearing of the ear, like Job in the poem about him.
   The prophet James refuted the lies of the false teachers who taught Christ's followers lies about Me.  He firmly stated in his writing that all good and perfect things come from Me, the Father of Light, in whom there is no alteration from good to bad, no shadow of change where I am evil on one hand and good on the other hand. (James 1:16-18)  His firm statement preceding that truthful statement about My character was in answer to the lie that I tempt, test and try the faith of My children.  James used the truth that I cannot be tempted to do wrong so therefore I do not tempt, test or try anyone.  He wrote that everyone is tempted and seduced by evil desires which give birth to sin, which when they are fully grown lead to death.  James' revelation of truth mirrored the true statement of Jesus Christ that said that the devil comes to rob, kill and destroy but that He, Christ, came to earth to bring life more abundantly than had ever been known. (James 1:13-18; John 10:10)
    You must be on the alert against lies about Me which refute the truth about My Fatherly duties of love toward My children.  It is through those lies about My character that My children are held in lifelong bondage to the devil. (John 10:10) Pay attention to the command of the Holy Spirit through James and John.  It was given so that you will NEVER fall into temptation of the devil to blaspheme Me and My name, thus inheriting the devil's curses, as Job did.
    Truth about My true character as revealed by My Holy Spirit will make you free from the evil works of the demon of blasphemy.
     Your Father of All Goodness

No comments: