Saturday, December 7, 2019

FORGIVENESS FOR BLASPHEMERS

My Dear Precious Child,
   When I emphatically advised My children to beware of the words of the Pharisees, Sadducees and scribes, those being the politicians of His day, and also to beware of the words of the religious leaders, He was not trying to instill in you hatred for those religious and political leaders.  He was warning you like He would warn you not to drink poison, because their divisive words and their blasphemous words about Me and My character can cause people to retreat from Me instead of advancing toward Me in order to gain My help in time of trouble.  Also their hopelessness, bitterness, condemnation and misrepresentation of My character can infuse fear of Me into the minds of people and cause them to want to run from Me instead of getting to know Me and become My blessed children.(II Timothy 1:7; Romans 8:15)
    Everything and everybody that I warned you against was not to cause you to judge the people or to speak evil about them.  It is to protect you from the devil's words which the religious and political leaders have heard from spiritually ignorant teachers themselves and they are passing down to the masses as truth when many of their teachings and beliefs are lies about Me.  They don't know the truth that I am Love and that there is no evil found in My character. (James 1:16-17) The only judgment that I have ever had is for the devil, not for human beings for whom Jesus died for their sins.  I judged the devil when I sent him away from My kingdom of heaven, speaking that the end for him and his demons is the lake of fire.  (Matthew 13:36-42; Isaiah 14:12-15)
    My intention is that My children in avoiding the religious and political leaders and their lies, plus avoiding their lifestyles of placing burdens upon the backs of people, is that My children will forgive them but you must keep distance from them in order to avoid their false teachings.  Since forgiving someone means "to give forward," in forgiving them you are sending forth from you every uttered blasphemy that you have heard them utter against Me, especially those who tell you that any magnificent actions of My Holy Spirit are preformed by the devil, himself, instead of Me.  You must send to hell that lie and the demon who convinced the leaders of the lie, remembering that your enemies are never flesh and blood but that your enemies are always the principalities and powers of the demonic kingdom.  (Ephesians 6:10-13)
   When Jesus Christ taught the truth that blasphemy against the Holy Spirit was unforgivable, you must remember that He taught that while the old commandment laws were still in effect.  There was no sacrifice of sheep or goats at that time that provided for forgiveness for the sin of blasphemy against My Holy Spirit.  However, when Jesus later died for the sins of the whole world as the lamb of God, which was the ultimate sacrifice, everything was included.  So it is possible for you by the power of the Holy Spirit to forgive the blasphemers, just like I forgive the blasphemers because Christ paid the price for forgiveness of sins under My new covenant of the Holy Spirit.  
   Always remember that everything I said and did, and still say and still do, is for the benefit of My children in the earth so that you will avoid the evil that the devil throws at you at every turn while you live in the earth.  The motivation that is in the devil for his constant temptations of you is so that he can get revenge against Me for judging him and his demons, so he creates hell on earth in the lives of some of My children by his temptations if they follow him.
    When My children know My words and My power, they are obligated to forgive other people in order to no longer be bound to the evil demons who are motivating the sinner, the blasphemer, the adulterer, the murderer, the bitter, angry people and the political and religious leaders who are deceived by the devil and his demons.   To love the blasphemous people from afar so that you will not be trapped by them will keep you from being influenced by their sin to join with the toxic teachings of the false prophesies. 
   When Jesus Christ died for the sins of the whole world, included in that payment for the whole world was forgiveness for blasphemy because the people did not know what they were doing when they blasphemed about My Holy Spirit.(Luke 23:34)  I am not a God of vengeance.  I am the Father of forgiveness.
   Do not blaspheme My Holy Spirit by attributing calamities, diseases or destruction to Me or you will inherit the curses of the father of destruction, the devil.  Place the blame for every kind of curse on whoever is responsible, that being the devil. To blame Me is to be blasphemous.  To remain in the blasphemy is to continue to be bound to the devil and you will experience his rewards of disease, calamities, destruction and death in every area of your life, just like Job.  The devil is a cruel taskmaster to people who do his will in the earth.
   For you, you must become so intimately acquainted with Me that you do not believe the words of the blasphemers who attribute the evil occurrences in the world to Me.  Only people who do not know me intimately make that mistake and blaspheme My name.
   My children who know be as Love inherit My blessings and rewards because they know that I am the Father of all good and perfect things.
   Your Heavenly Father of Goodness and Kindness

No comments: