Saturday, September 25, 2021

BLESSINGS COME FROM SPIRITUAL TRUTHS

My Dear Precious Child, As years passed Paul's writings to the churches increased, as his wisdom and revelation knowledge also increased as he grew in grace which revealed that he had the mind of Christ. In his letter to the Ephesians he explained what had happened to them when they became born again by the Holy Spirit. He reminded them in his letter that they had died to their sins that they had committed when they gave their allegiance to the devil, whom Paul called the prince of the air, the demonic spirit that was still at work in the earth among rebellious people. He wrote that the believers were all in the same category when they lived by the dictates of their flesh, following every whim and fancy of the demons in the earth, and so they deserved the wrath that I poured out on the devil. But, even being in that spiritual condition, the richness of My mercy and love had brought them to life with Christ Jesus when they were dead in sin. He wrote that it was by My favor that any of them were saved. He explained that when they became in Christ they were given a place in MY heavens so that in the ages to come they might display the richness of My favor which was manifested in My kindness to people in Christ Jesus. Paul even repeated that truth, that it was because of My kindness that My favor was granted to you and the Gentiles as My gift. It is not a reward for anything you have done, it is a gift from Me so that no one can pride himself in his own accomplishments. It is truly My handiwork in Christ Jesus to enable you now to live a life of good deeds which I create and which I prepare beforehand. (Ephesians 2:1-10) Paul reminded the Ephesians that they, and you, had formerly been uncircumcised of flesh and of heart and you had formerly no part in Christ and were excluded from Israel, and you were also strangers to My new covenant of the Holy Spirit and its promises, without hope and without My help in the world. However, even though you and they were once far off from Me, you have been brought near to Me through the blood of Jesus Christ which was shed for you on the cross. He made sure that the believers knew that they were introduced to My peace and to the knowledge that I am the One who made two beings into One Being by breaking down the barrier of hostility that kept you apart from Me. It was in the flesh of Jesus that I did away with the old laws and I made One new man out of two to make peace with you, reconciling both of you, Christ and you, to God in one body on the cross, which put the division between you to death. Christ came and announced the Good News of peace to you who were far off from Me and to those who were near through whom you have access in One Spirit to Me, your Heavenly Father. (Ephesians 2:11-18) The purpose of that scenario was that you are no strangers or aliens to Me any longer. No. Instead you are fellow citizens of the saints and members of My household. The believers form a building which has a firm foundation in the prophets and the apostles of which Christ Jesus is the cornerstone. It is through Him that the entire structure is fit together and becomes a holy temple in the Lord. It is in Christ that you have been made into a dwelling place for Me in the earth in the person of the Holy Spirit. It was in that visual picture created by My Holy Spirit and given to Paul that the transformation becomes revelation knowledge to you that you are a new creation and you are a mansion for Christ in the Holy Spirit to live in the earth. (Ephesians 2:19-22) Paul's revelation knowledge becomes your revelation knowledge when you give your mind to the Holy Spirit for Him to teach to you spiritual truths that create the mind of Christ in you. Your Father of Revealed Knowledge

No comments: