Monday, September 6, 2021

BLESSINGS IN HAVING DIVINE WISDOM

My Dear Precious Child, After Paul explained in familiar language about the Israelites (Jews) whom he had described as being a branch being broken off of an olive tree, the tree of which I am the Root, he stressed that I had not cut them off but that they had chosen to worship idols instead of being loyal to Me. And he stressed that I had sent him, Paul, to the unbelieving Gentiles with My message of salvation to them, My salvation which he described as the Gentiles being grafted onto the branch of Jesus Christ which caused them to share in My blessings because of their being nourished by Me, the Root. (Romans 11:16-24; John 15:5) Because of his ancestry of being a Jew, Paul was distressed that his ancestral Israeli family had not accepted My salvation through Jesus Christ as their Messiah for whom they had so eagerly waited for generations. Paul wanted the Romans to understand My plan and the reason for the Jews having chosen to be so weak in power as to become separated from My love and My favor. He told the Romans in his letter to them that he didn't want them to be ignorant of the mystery of My plan that I derived before the foundation of the world that just in case that chosen race through whom the flesh of Jesus Christ descended through Abraham, just in case they left Me and bound themselves to the demons who inhabit idols, which they did over and over, then I would take My salvation to the Gentiles. Paul wrote to the Romans that they, as converted Gentiles, should not get conceited by thinking they were more special to Me than the Israelite Jews. He wrote that as soon as the entire nation of Gentiles was converted that then all of Israel would enter into My kingdom of God. (Romans 11:25) He wrote that the entire nation of Jews were enemies of Mine at the time, by their own choice, for the sake of the Gentiles. He reminded the Romans that the Jews were loved by Me because of their patriarchs since My gifts and My calling are irrevocable, except at the times that they choose to be rebellious and stubborn by serving the demons who inhabit idols. (Romans 11:26-29) He explained to the Romans that just like they were once disobedient to Me and had currently received My mercy through their disobedience, so the Jews had become disobedient because I wanted to show My mercy to the Gentiles. So at the present time, he explained, the Israelites had become disobedient so that they, too, would eventually receive My mercy. To those who are disobedient, I still show mercy to all of them. Then Paul launched into genuine praise and worship of Me and Christ in his writing to the Romans, extolling My riches and My wisdom and knowledge. He praised My judgments and My unsearchable ways. Again Paul launched into questioning the wisdom of the Roman Christians, asking them who had known My mind or who had become My counselor, asking who of them had given Me anything so as to deserve a return from Me? He signed his letter stating that in Me, through Me, and for Me are all things done. (Romans 11:33-36; Colossians 1:27) Your Father of Divine Favor

No comments: