Friday, September 24, 2021

BLESSINGS THROUGH SPIRITUAL GIFTS OF WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE

My Dear Precious Child, Paul wrote to the Ephesian Christians from his first imprisonment, hoping that his letter would be combined with other short letters in order for the Ephesians to read his writings about the salvation of the Lord Jesus Christ, also about My Fatherhood of all believers and about the power of the Holy Spirit over evil in My new covenant of love. In his salutation of his letter to the members of the Ephesian church, Paul wrote heartfelt praises to Me whom he called God and Father of Christ Jesus who has bestowed on you in Christ EVERY SPIRITUAL BLESSING in the heavens and to all believers. Notice he wrote that My gifts to you are every spiritual blessing in heaven. What more could you desire? (Ephesians 1:3-6) In his letter to the Ephesians Paul stressed that I chose you in Christ before the world began to become holy and blameless in My sight and to be filled with My Love, to be predestined through the ministry of Jesus Christ to be My adopted sons, which was My will and pleasure, so that all people would praise the glorious favor that I had bestowed on people through the ministry of My Beloved Son. After elaborating on My will which had been revealed on earth through Christ Jesus, Paul wrote in this letter that it was through Christ's blood that people could be redeemed and forgiven of all sins through My favor and generosity. Paul wrote that I had given to him and others the ability to completely understand the mystery of My plan which was decreed in Christ which was to be carried out in the fullness of time, which is to bring all things in the heavens and on earth into One under the headship of Christ. (Ephesians 1:7-9; Matthew 6:10) My wisdom in Paul wrote that in Christ the Israelites were chosen and decreed according My will to be predestined to praise My glory by being the first to hope in Christ, but also that the Gentiles were chosen when they heard the glad tidings of salvation which were the Words of Truth. They believed in the Good News and they received the Holy Spirit who had been promised to them. Paul emphasized that My Holy Spirit is the pledge of My inheritance that is yours, the first payment of the full redemption of a people, the Gentiles, whom I had made My own who would also praise My glory along with the believing Jews. (Ephesians 1;10-14) Paul also wrote that he had been impressed by the Ephesian believers, their faith in Christ and their love for all of the members of the church. He said that he had never stopped praying for the Ephesian believers and recommending them in his prayers that I, the God of the Lord Jesus Christ, would enlighten their understanding so that they would truly know three truths: 1. the hope to which you were called, 2. the wealth to which you had been called, which is to attain My inheritance for you who are members of the church and 3. that you would deeply know the immeasurable scope of My power of the Holy Spirit in those people who believe, that power being the explosive power that I showed when I raised Christ Jesus from the dead and seated Him at My right hand, higher in power than every demonic or angelic principality, power, virtue, dominion, and every name that can be given in that age as well as the age to come. Paul stressed that I had put all things under the feet of Christ and had made him the head of the Church which is His body in My fulness, who fills all of the parts of the universe. (Ephesians 1:15-23) In that prayer Paul wanted to make sure that all of My children were firm in these foundations of faith, that you would have revealed to you by My Holy Spirit these three things: one, the hope of your calling; two, your glorious inheritance from Me; and three, My power of the Holy Spirit inside of you who is your life source of power over evil in the earth. Paul's writings to the Ephesian church showed the wealth of spiritual wisdom and knowledge that he had gained in his years of hearing from My Holy Spirit and growing in truth. His desire was that the Ephesians would also have access to My truths as taught by My Holy Spirit. You must seek, yourself, for the Truth in those three areas before you can have a solid foundation of faith that is immovable and firm so that you will not be blown around by every wind of demonic doctrine that creeps into My church in the earth. (Ephesians 4:14) Your Father of Foundational Truths

No comments: