Friday, September 3, 2021

BLESSINGS IN INTERCESSOR PRAYERS

My Dear Precious Child, In Paul's letter to the Roman Christians He listed many of the articles of faith and truth that he had heard from Me, including the one about intercessory prayers in the Holy Spirit. He wrote that My Holy Spirit helps you when you don't know how to pray by His making intercessions for you in His spiritual words like on the day of Pentecost when the believers spoke in languages, both angelic (spiritual) and earthly languages that they had never spoken before in their earthly languages. My Spirit speaks solutions for healing, for deliverance from demons, for restoration, for reconciliation and for solutions to your problems, speaking them in the languages of My heaven. He speaks them to the angels as they scurry forth to perform My words. My Spirit knows what is My will and He speaks it forth into the earth in My heavenly language as instructions to your angels for them to perform My every word. (Romans 8:26-28; Jeremiah 1:8-12; I Corinthians 13:1) Paul admitted that there was great pain in his heart for the sake of his brothers, his kinsmen the Israelites as he called them. He grieved that so few of them had believed the gospel of Christ. He wrote that they had the old covenants from the past, the adoption as My children, the glory, the law-giving, the worship and the promises and he attested to the fact that their ancestors were the fathers through whom the Messiah came into the world. Their rebellion against Me did not mean that My word had failed. The problem was that not all of the Israelites were true Israelites, nor were all of them Abraham's descendants. Scripture says that it is not children of the flesh who are called My children, but it is the children of promise who are considered My descendants. (Romans 9:1-18) In his explanation of who were true Israelites, he reminded the Romans about Sarah having a son at an old age and that Isaac's wife Rebekah had twin children by Isaac while they had neither done good nor evil, in order that My decree might stand that it's not by works but by the favor of Him who called them. The scripture says that I loved Jacob but hated (preferred) Esau. Paul wrote that that does not mean that I am unjust, just that I show mercy to whom I choose, having pity on whom I wish. So it's not a matter of human works that succeed but instead it's a matter of My Works that succeed. Paul wrote that the product that the potter molds does not ask why it's molded a specific way. The potter is the artist so he molds his product like he wants. (Romans 9:19-24) So the lesson that Paul was explaining to the converts in Rome was that the prophets spoke for Me saying that I would call to be My people the men and women who were not My people, speaking about the Gentiles, whom Paul was called by Me to evangelize. Isaiah prophesied that only a remnant of the Israelites would remain, even through they were originally as the sands of the sea. He wrote that the Gentiles who were not seeking My salvation received My salvation by faith, while Israelites who were seeking a law from which salvation would come did not arrive at the method of salvation. He asked why not? Then he explained the answer was that the Gentiles were blessed with salvation because salvation comes by faith, not by works, which is what the Israelites felt was the only way to salvation and justice. Paul said the Israelites stumbled over the stone that was placed as a stumbling stone in front of them. (Romans 9:30-33). Paul did not want the Jews to miss out one day from the glorious events which the Gentiles were experiencing, but their own pride, rebellion and stubbornness kept most of them out of the real promised land, which is My Kingdom of God. Only a remnant of Israelites came into My kingdom of God and they exist in My heaven and the earth to this very day. Your Father of Inclusion

No comments: