Sunday, September 26, 2021

BLESSINGS FROM LOVING AND BEING LOVED

My Dear Precious Child, It was through Paul's call to ministry by Me to minister to evangelize the Gentiles that allowed My magnificent plan to be revealed concerning the secret plan hidden in My mind concerning the nations of Gentiles. It was revealed to Paul concerning the mystery of Christ which was unknown to men in former ages but was revealed to the prophets and apostles by the Holy Spirit. The mystery was that through Christ Jesus the Gentile pagans became co-heirs with the Jews, equal members of the same body and sharers of the same promise through the preaching of the Good News. Paul wrote in his letter to the Ephesian believers that it was through My goodness that I bestowed upon him the power to become the minister of the Good News to the Gentiles. He considered himself the least of all believers because of his having formerly persecuted the believers in Christ, and yet he was given by Me the grace to preach to the Gentiles and to enlighten all people on the mysterious design which was hidden in My mind, as the Lord of all. (Ephesians 3:1-6) Now, though, through My children My manifold wisdom is made known to the principalities and powers of heaven in accordance with My age-old purpose that is carried out through Christ Jesus, the Lord. That wisdom is through faith, and only faith, that Jews and Gentiles alike can speak freely to Me, coming near to Me with confidence. Paul begged the church at Ephesus not to become depressed with the hardships that Paul was experiencing because of his calling to preach the Lord Jesus Christ to the pagan Gentiles. Under the old covenant of Mosaic Law the Gentiles were excluded, but under My new covenant of the Holy Spirit, they became totally and completely included, as if they had never been excluded. (Ephesians 3:10-13) Paul prayed before Me, from whom every family in heaven and on earth takes its name, asking that I will bestow on all of My children all of My gifts in keeping with the riches of My glory. He prayed that I would strengthen you inwardly through the working of My Spirit. Paul also prayed that Christ would live in your heart through faith and that love might be the root and foundation of your life. He prayed that you might spiritually grasp what is the breadth, length, height and depth of My Love so that you would come to realize the Love of Christ which passes all knowledge, so that you will be filled with My fullness and become a body completely filled and flooded with Me and My love. In Paul's closing remarks he wrote that IT IS BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT THAT IS AT WORK IN YOU THAT I AM ABLE TO DO EXCEEDINGLY, ABUNDANTLY OVER AND ABOVE ALL THAT YOU DARE IMAGINE, ASK, THINK, PRAY, HOPE OR DREAM. (Ephesians 3:14-20) It is in your having revelation knowledge of My love that allows Me to flood your life with My blessings. Your HEAVENLY FATHER of ALL POWERFUL LOVE

No comments: