Tuesday, September 21, 2021

BLESSINGS FROM INTERCESSORY PRAYERS

My Dear Precious Child, Your understanding of scripture is paramount to your having knowledge of the power of intercessory prayers. The incident and experience when the centurian approached Jesus Christ and asked Him to heal his servant who was paralyzed and suffering painfully is a key to the power of intercessory prayers. Jesus told the centurian that he would go to the officer's house and pray for his servant. The centurion told Jesus that he was not worthy to have Jesus come into his house, and the centurion said that he was an officer under authority who also had authority over men. The centurion said that he knew that Jesus Christ, Himself, was One who had authority and that if Jesus only spoke the word that his servant would be healed. Surely, the servant was healed when the centurion arrived home. Jesus told the centurion that he had never encountered faith such as the centurion had. (Matthew 8:5-13) The line of authority that Jesus Christ had is revealed in the ancient book of Enoch and the book of Ezekiel. In the book of Ezekiel his vision into heaven revealed that where the Holy Spirit is present that My angels are always with Him, eager to do His will. He describes that the cherubim have coals of fire that turn into torches under their wings. (Ezekiel 1:1-8) He wrote that the Holy Spirit speaks to the angels and tells them My orders for them to do in answer to the prayers of people. (Ezekiel 10:2-5) Many of the orders from the Spirit included that the angels take coals of fire from under their wings and scatter them over the city when there was sin present. The coals or torches were to burn the demons out of the people. If you will remember, My Spirit wrote through Paul that when you give food or drink to your enemies that it sends coals of fire on their heads. (Romans 12:20) This is what he was referring to, that the cherubim would take fire from under their wings and distribute them onto the heads of your enemies, burning out the hatred or other emotions your enemies feel for you. (Hebrews 12:20) In the ancient book of Enoch, who was so righteous and wise that he did not die a human death, he was granted an entrance into heaven without have died a human death. He just walked permanently right into My heaven. But before his grand entrance into heaven to permanently live with me, while Enoch had a vision of My heaven he was granted a grand tour of it by several different angels, Enoch observed the hierarchy of heaven, observing the hierarchy just like what the centurion had spoken to Jesus about his being a man of authority over other beings just like the centurion. (Matthew 8:1-4) Enoch observed in heaven that there are four archangels who serve Me as the heads of certain actions in answer to the prayers of people in the earth. Michael is the archangel who is head of answering prayers of the people who are in need of mercy and longsuffering, as sent to answer those prayers at the Holy Spirit's direction. (per Ezekiel's vision into heaven) Raphael is the archangel who is head of sending healing angels with coals of fire to burn out diseases from people and to heal wounds of the sons of men as My Holy Spirit directs Him to proceed with My orders. Gabriel is the archangel who is responsible for answering prayers concerning the heads of powers in the earth, making sure that My power is preferred rather than the men's own human power which dominate. Fanuel is My archangel who is head of bringing people to repentance in order for them to receive My eternal life in them. So the line of authority that the centurion knew about in My heaven came from the ancient book writen by Enoch, who was the great grandfather of Noah. That centurion knew that when people pray to Me asking for help in their lives, and especially through intercessory prayers of the Holy Spirit, that My Holy Spirit incorporates His archangels in the process of answering the prayers. Then whichever archangel who is the authority in one of the four areas activates their ten thousands upon ten thousands upon ten thousands of angels under their authority to answer the prayers of the righteous who call upon Me, according to My will. The book of Enoch and the Book of Ezekiel both describe in detail the evidence they observed in their tour of My heaven in which they saw the hierarchy of heaven and the efficiency of My entire company of heavenly hosts. I am referred to as the Lord of Hosts, those hosts being My angels who do My works in the earth. I am not a God of magic words that cause prayers to be magically answered. As the prophets Enoch and Ezekiel both wrote, they observed the hierarchy of My heaven. They observed that I hear the intercessory prayers of people, then My Holy Spirit brings His archangels into the scenario, according to My will. The archangels activate their innumerable amount of cherubim and seraphim with the designated instructions to orchestrate My will in the earth in answer to the prayers of My children. The cherubim and seraphim angels follow the particular archangel's instructions that they receive according to the Holy Spirit's wisdom that originates with Me. Prayers in the earth are answered just like the centurion knew and believed, following a line of authority installed by Me. Jesus called the centurion's faith the greatest that Jesus had ever seen. When My children pray intercessory prayers in the spiritual language of My Holy Spirit as reported on the day of Pentecost, activity in My heaven is immediately begun and My archangels and angels are given My instructions through the Holy Spirit on how to facilitate the solutions to the problems on earth or how to heal the diseased and wounded of My children in the earth. As it was written, He sent His words and healed them. I warned My children through the writer of the book of Hebrews and through Paul in the book of Colossians not to worship angels because they are your servants. My children must continue to worship Me as their Heavenly Father. Thanksgiving and praises to Me can incorporate your appreciation of the works of the angels, but faith in Me is what facilitates the Holy Spirit informed work of the angels. Your Father of Inspired Authority

No comments: