Wednesday, October 20, 2021

BLESSED BY ENTERING INTO REST

My Dear Precious Child, Through the writer of the letter to the Hebrews, I told My children that My promise still remains in effect that you can enter into My rest, that being My Sabbath Rest of ceasing from your own labors and allowing Me to be your Father with the power to meet all of your needs and solve all of your problems. Paul, often thought to be the author of the letter, wrote that you should be fearful of disobeying My effective advice or you might have lost your chance of entering into that peaceful rest. The words that were first spoken to the Jews did not take root in them because they did not receive them with faith. Paul wrote that it is My children under My new covenant of the Holy Spirit who have truly entered into My Sabbath rest, just as I spoke in anger that the disobedient Jews in the desert would never enter into My rest. (Hebrews 4:1-4) Yet, since My work was finished when I created the world, the 7th day scripture says, "They shall never enter into My rest." (Psalm 95:9-11; Genesis 2:2) Since it was destined that some would enter into the promised land that I set aside for them, because of belief in My warning to them, if they hear My voice today as spoken through the prophet David, the promise still remains that, "Today, if you hear His voice, do not harden your hearts." (Hebrews 4:7; Hebrews 3:7) On that day, if Joshua had led them into the place of rest I would not have spoken afterward about another day, speaking of another covenant. In other words, the Sabbath Rest still remains for My children of faith. (Hebrews 4:8-11; Deut. 31:7) In My Sabbath Rest that I provide for My children, they rest from their labors just like I rested from Mine on the 7th day. Therefore, let every person strive to enter into My rest so that no one will fall out of My favor like Israel did. In your day, which is another "today," because of My new covenant with humanity, a new "today," My word is still alive and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword. It penetrates and divides your soul and your spirit, your joints and your marrow, and it judges the reflections and thoughts of your heart, whether they are from Me or from the devil's hell. Nothing is concealed from Me. All lies are laid bare and exposed to My eyes to whom all evil actions are made known as being from the devil's hell. Since, then, Paul wrote, speaking to the Hebrew Christians, you have a great high priest, Christ Jesus, My Son, who has passed through all of the heavens, so you must hold fast to your profession of faith in Him. You do not have a high priest who is not sympathetic to your weaknesses, but He was tempted in every way that you have been tempted, yet He never yielded to sin. You can easily approach My throne of Grace and receive mercy and favor and find help in time of need. In coming to Me for help, you are relinquishing your own self-help which is useless and ineffective, and instead you are depending upon Me, Your Heavenly Father, to supply all of your needs according to My riches in glory as found in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19; Hebrews 4:12-15) When you decide to depend solely upon Me instead of yourself, or other people as idols, you also remove yourself as an idol and you become united completely with Me, your All Sufficient Heavenly Father in whom are all answers to prayers, supplies for all needs and solutions to all problems. In doing that, you relinquish the throne in your life to Me, in whom all needs are supplied. I become your Lord instead of your own self being lord of your life, which meant that you had yielded your authority in life over to the devil, just like Adam. Your FATHER of ALL SUPPLIES

No comments: