Friday, October 22, 2021

BLESSINGS FROM KNOWING PROMISES AND OATHS

My Dear Precious Child, In Paul's letter to the Hebrew Christians he wrote to the Jewish believers there that it was time for them to mature and leave behind elementary teaching such as foundational teachings of repentance from dead works, faith in Me, simple instructions such as truths of the two baptisms, the laying on of hands, the resurrection of the dead and the eternal judgment of the devil and his demons. All of those teachings had been necessary for those believers whom Paul considered babies, only drinking spiritual milk instead of eating spiritual meat. (Hebrews 6:1-3) Paul wrote that, if I would permit it, they needed to advance with enlightenment when they had already tasted the heavenly gift of the Holy Spirit, and when they had tasted My good Words and the powers of the age which had come, which was My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit, he wrote that if they had fallen away from the faith that it was impossible to make them repent again because they were crucifying My Son again and they were holding Him up for contempt. He wrote that the ground that has drunk in the rain that falls on it again and again and brings forth grain useful for to those for whom the ground is cultivated, they receive a blessing from Me. But, if the ground brings forth thorns and thistles, it is worthless, soon to be cursed and finally it is burned. (Hebrews 6:4-8; Matthew 13:22) He assured the Hebrew believers that he was persuaded that there were better things other than the milk that they were drinking, that there was meat which pointed to complete salvation for the Hebrews. He also wrote that I am not unjust, but instead that I would consider their works and the love that they had shown by their service past and present for My holy people. He assured the Hebrews that his desire was that they would show the same zeal to the end as they did at the beginning, fully sure of the hope to which they clung. He commanded those Jewish believers not to be spiritually lazy but instead to imitate the people who, through faith and patience, had inherited My promises.(Hebrews 6:9-12) In speaking the truth that he was about to explain, Paul said that when I spoke to Abraham, I swore by Myself because there was no one greater than Me by which to swear. I said, "I will indeed bless you and multiply you." And so by patient waiting Abraham's children eventually obtained what I had promised. The obvious truth here is that people swear by someone greater than themselves and every OATH gives steadfastness to a PROMISE, and it puts an end to all doubt and argument. I want to give to My children even greater evidence that My purpose will not change, and so I guarantee every PROMISE by My PERSONAL OATH to My children. It is by those two things that are unchangeable in which I could never lie that My children are strongly encouraged to seize the hope which has been promised by Me. (Hebrews 6:13-18) It is that strong and sure ANCHOR of My OATH relating to a PROMISE that extends beyond the veil of unbelief into My heaven that Christ Jesus has entered, His having been made high priest after the order to Melchizedek. It is through My PROMISE and My OATH that My children obtain all of My promises through the sacrifice of Christ Jesus.(Hebrews 6:19) According to the prophet Joel's vision about the coming into earth of My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit, it became possible for all of My children, men, women, servants and handmaidens, to receive My personal OATH relating to My PROMISES so that they will inherit all of My promises. I spoke to the prophet Joel that My OATHS would come to My children of the Covenant of the Holy Spirit in the form of dreams, visions and personal prophesies to them, and that it was through those OATHS that I would work wonders in the heavens above and signs in the earth below in answer to the prayers of My children. Generations before My new covenant began, Joel had prophesied that before My Covenant of the Holy Spirit entered into the earth that the sun would be turned to darkness and the moon to blood, which is exactly what happened when My Son Christ Jesus was crucified for the sins of the world.(Luke 3:45; Acts 2:1-28) It was after those signs in the earth and heavens that it became possible in the upper room in Jerusalem on the day of Pentecost for everyone who calls upon the name of Christ Jesus to be saved from the devil's curses in the earth. The possibility of My taking OATHS to My children that brings substance in the earth to My PROMISES became real and evident in the earth when My angels came rushing into that upper room accompanied by winds and fires, which were evident in the wings of the angels who became present as servants to My children. (Ezekiel 10:1-5; Hebrews 1:7 and 14) The Hebrews to whom Paul wrote the letter were living in the age of My Covenant of the Holy Spirit. Yet their spiritual laziness in refusing to personally seek My kingdom of God continued to cause them to miss out on their inheritance of being blessed in every area of their lives. Paul was trying to challenge them in his letter to them to hear My voice and to obey it by his writing it four times in his letter to the Hebrews. (Hebrews 3:7; Hebrews 3:14; Hebrews 4:7; Hebrews 12:25) Your Father of Multiple PROMISES and Confirming OATHS

No comments: