Friday, October 29, 2021

BLESSINGS FROM HAVING POWERFUL FAITH

My Dear Precious Child, Paul described spiritual faith as the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen by human eyes. Faith comes in the form of dreams, visions and prophesies and so the images of answered prayers are images in your mind as if they were already manifested in your life. The faith that is produced by those images in your mind is the assurance of the solution to problems to be on the way. Faith is produced by the oath that I give to you concerning a problem in your life. My promises to you are in your Instruction Book, the Bible, but when I swear My oath to you in the form of dreams, visions or prophesies that I will provide the answer to your prayers or the solution to your problems, then you have evidence in your mind's eye of the solutions or answers before they appear to your human eyes. (Hebrews 6:16-19) Under the old covenant the prophets could hear My voice and so My words were prophesies to them caused by My words being spoken personally to the prophets, which were My oaths to them, and so they had images in their minds of what I could and would do for them. I spoke a clear and sure revelation about the champions of Jewish faith who continued in their prophetic ministries of speaking for Me long after faith was developed in them by hearing My words. That is why they became champions of faith, because they heard My words and then obeyed them, not being like My children who died in the wilderness because of unbelief. These are some of the champions of faith: Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Isaac,Jacob, Sarah and Moses, all of them Paul mentioned as evidence of the faith inside each of them. He went on and mentioned Rahab, Gideon, Barak, Samson, Jephtha and Samuel and David who by faith conquered kingdoms, yet were harassed and abused by the Jewish leaders. They suffered unimaginable abuses, yet they persisted even though they did not live when My promise to Abraham was fulfilled in the earth on the occasion of the ministry of Christ Jesus when He became the sacrifice for the sins of the world. Paul wrote in his letter that I had a better plan than the old covenant plan. I had a plan that included people who were living when My kingdom of God came to live inside of My children on the day of Pentecost. Without those renewed and redeemed people in the upper room on that important day, you and other humans would not have survived the harassment from the devil in his effort to keep you from receiving My kingdom of God into your lives on earth. All people were made perfect on the day of Pentecost when My Holy Spirit came to earth to live inside of people. (Hebrews 11:20-39) Those champions of faith held onto the future expectation of My new covenant until it became evident in the earth, and thus they were made perfect also. (Hebrews 11:40) It was a glorious plan that worked and it exceeded excellence. Created beings in heaven and in earth all had to cooperate, but all of them did and My plan of the Good News became real. Your Father of Persistent Faith

No comments: