Sunday, October 24, 2021

BLESSED IN GOD'S PROMISES AND HIS OATHS

My Dear Precious Child, My Holy Spirit visited the earth as Melchizadek, King of Righteousness/King of Peace, the Priest of the Most High who appeared to Abraham and whom Abraham paid his tithes to Him as later ordered by Mosaic Law of the Jews. He was the Holy Spirit and a picture of the Christ to come under My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit. Melchizadek was without any human ancestors, no mother, no father, no beginning of life or no end of life. Just like Jesus Christ, He is a king forever in the earth and in the spiritual realm of heaven. (Hebrews 7:1-3) The Mosaic law later required that people would pay tithes to the priests of the Jewish tribe of Levi, even though they were all descendants of Abraham. However, Abraham didn't pay his tithes to any earthly priest, but instead paid tithes to Melchizadek, the King of Righteous/King of Peace, and Abraham was blessed by Him as a person who had received My promises. A lesser person is always blessed by a greater person. In the Jewish religion human priests, who will eventually die, receive the tithes of other humans who will die; but the priest Melchizadek lives on forever because in the earth He was My Holy Spirit. (Hebrews 7:4-8) If perfection had been achieved by the Jewish priesthood, what need would there be for Me to appoint a priest according to the order of Melchizadek instead of choosing a priest according to the order of Aaron of the Jewish Priesthood? When there is a change in the priesthood, there is a change in law. It's clear that Christ Jesus came out of the tribe of Judah and Moses said nothing about priests, so there is clear indication that another priest would be appointed like Melchizadek, One who had become a priest not like the Jewish priests who came from family descent, but from the power of a Life which cannot be destroyed and will never end because He had no human beginning and no end. Concerning the New Covenant, scripture said that Christ Jesus was a priest forever after the order, meaning exactly like, Melchizadek who had no beginning and no end. (Hebrews 7:11-17) The former Jewish commandments were annulled because of their weakness and uselessness because the law brought nothing and no one to perfection. A much better promise and hope came into the earth through Christ Jesus by whom you can draw near to Me and become My child. The promise was confirmed by My oath when I sent Melchizadek to receive the praises and tithes of Abraham. The Jewish priests became priests without an oath, therefore they died; unlike Christ Jesus of whom I said this, "The Lord has sworn, and He will not repent or change. You are a Priest forever, according to the order of Melchizadek." (Hebrews 7;18-21) In other words, the Jewish priests had no power to lead anyone to salvation. Only would Christ Jesus have My anointing to bring salvation to the earth. (John 3:16-17) Christ Jesus became the embodiment of a new and better covenant. Because under the old covenant the priests were rotated because of the death of the previous human priests, but My choice of a permanent priest in My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit in the earth is Christ Jesus, who came to earth in human flesh and has a Priesthood that never pasts away. Therefore, He is able to save the people who approach Me through Him, since He lives forever to make intercession for all of My children. (Hebrews 7:22-25) It is My plan that My children should have such a wonderful High Priest, Christ Jesus, the Righteous, who is holy, undefiled, innocent, separate from evil, and higher in honor than the heavens. He is not like the old covenant priests who had to offer sacrifices for sins day after day for his own sins and also for all people. Christ Jesus did that once and for all when He was crucified and went to hell for the sins of the world. Jewish law sets up as priests men who are weak against evil, but My words in My oath to My children came after the law and My words appointed as priest My Son Christ Jesus, who was made perfect forever, as I said, after the order of Melchizadek who had no earthly beginning or end like human priests. (Hebrews 7:26-28) He lives forever as My Son, the Brother of My other children. He sits at My right hand and presides over the heavens as established by Me in My plan. He sent His Holy Spirit into the earth to complete My work of salvation in the earth. I said that the Lord in the earth is My Holy Spirit and where My Spirit is, there is peace, as confirmed by the order of Melchizadek, King of Righteousness and King of Peace. (I Corinthians 3:16: II Corinthians 3:17-18) The appearance of Melchizadek to Abraham was My oath that through My Covenant of the Holy Spirit and the sacrifice of Christ Jesus that He would be the culmination of My promise of peace coming on earth and My good will being manifested toward all humans and also the earth. (Luke 2:14) The tenth that Abraham paid to Melchizadek is representative of humans being born again, immediately giving to Me that portion of their lives, as was said by Paul, as a down payment by Me that their lives belong to Me. It is through My Life existing inside of them that I am able to bring to perfection the rest of their character as I bring their minds into perfection, into the minds of Christ. (Philippians 2:5) When that happens I can bring complete salvation into their lives on earth. Your Father of Peace and Righteousness

No comments: