Monday, October 18, 2021

BLESSINGS FROM TAKING THE ADVICE OF GOD, the FATHER

My Dear Precious Child, In one of My History and Instruction Books, which is a letter written to the Hebrew Christians, Paul explained the order of things in the heavens and in the earth. Some believers had been deceived into believing that angels needed to be worshiped instead of Christ Jesus who died for their sins. In the book of Hebrews Paul, or whoever wrote the letter, explained clearly the order of things as being that when the earth was created by Me that it was placed under the authority of people because I created it for them. I gave it to My children by decree when I told Adam to subdue the earth and for people to rule over all animals, birds, spiritual beings, and angels who inhabit the earth. (Genesis 1:27-31) However, Adam gave authority in the earth over to the devil when he obeyed the devil instead of taking My advice. People became slaves to the devil and his demons instead of their being My forever blessed children. (Hebrews 2:1-3) My cure for all of the earth and its humanity was to send My Son, Christ Jesus, to earth as the Son of Man and Son of God, His being My Holy Spirit living inside of a human body. With My outwardly anointing or baptizing Jesus Christ with My Holy Spirit, (Hebrews 2:4-Matthew 3:11-12) He became the ultimate authority in the cursed earth and its heavens that the devil had formerly poisoned, soiled and ruined. My angels became His servants and the servants of the believers in Christ Jesus, all of the angels being called by Me to serve My children instead of being called to rule over people. Formerly, the devil and his demons had ruled over people, not at My design but at the design of the devil. My highly successful and workable plan was revealed by the writer of the letter to the Hebrews, whomever he was, which is not quite clear, even though the truths in the letter are much more akin to Paul's writings. Eventually, in the perfect time, it was My perfect plan for Christ Jesus to die for the sins of the world, to be resurrected by the power of My Holy Spirit, and to ascend into My heaven to sit down with Me in My heaven. Then My Holy Spirit would be sent by Him from heaven to live inside of My believing children and give back to them My authority that Adam had given to the devil but Christ Jesus had wrestled back from the devil while he was shortly in hell serving the sentences for all of humanity for their sins. (Matthew 28:16-20) Paul, in the letter to the Hebrews, wrote that in My plan for the world I did not originally subject the world to angels, but instead I subjected it to human beings. Then, after My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit, the believers in Christ, the believers in whom I sent My Holy Spirit to live, have authority in the earth over all angels and also over all demonic spirits, the devil and his demons. So in the new age of My new covenant, I have subjected the world to My Holy Spirit who lives inside of My children who are believers in the sacrifice of Christ Jesus and who are baptized in My Holy Spirit. (Hebrews 2:5-11) In his letter Paul wrote that in the earth I had originally made people lower in authority than the angels until My Holy Spirit came to live inside of them, and then I gave complete authority in the earth back to My Holy Spirit baptized children. (Hebrews 2:6-8) He wrote that He (Christ) who is dedicated to Me and those humans who are also dedicated to me have One and the same Father. Therefore Christ calls you His brothers and sisters. (Hebrews 2:12-13) It was only by Jesus becoming flesh and blood that He had legal authority to die for the sins of the world and rob the devil, who is the prince of death, of his power, and to free those people who through fear of death are held in lifelong bondage, their being slaves to the devil's temptations which bring death. Christ Jesus did not come to earth to help angels. He came to help flesh and blood so He had to also become flesh and blood, like them in every way, in order to be a legal substitute for their sins. He became the payment to the devil for his enslaving My children with sin. The devil thought he had won when Jesus went to hell for the sins of the world. But Jesus became the Christ again when My Holy Spirit entered into Him in hell and raised Him from the dead. He was resurrected from death and appeared in all of His glory to over 400 people in Jerusalem before He ascended to My heaven and sent His own power source, My Holy Spirit, to live inside of people who believe in His sacrifice for their sins. Christ became the merciful and faithful High Priest before Me on behalf of My children who are His brothers and sisters, made so by His dying for their sins. (Hebrews 2:14-17) Paul wrote that since Christ was tested by the devil through all that He suffered, He is able to help all people who are also tempted. (Hebrews 2:18) It is through My revelation from the Holy Spirit through Paul that he assures believers that angels are their servants and not their gods, that angels are My gifts to them as servants whom I sent to aid them in their finding the path to righteousness and complete salvation from the works of the devil. His revelations from the Holy Spirit make the path easier, as always. Your Father of Revelation Knowledge

No comments: