Thursday, October 28, 2021

BLESSINGS FROM NEW COVENANT PRIVILEGE

My Dear Precious Child, In Paul's letter to the Hebrew believers in Christ Jesus, he reminded them about the fact that anyone who rejected the law of Moses was put to death without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses, so anyone who refuses the new covenant blood of My Son experiences much worse punishment by virtue of their not having their sins forgiven and their having to suffer the same punishment that the demons who cause them to sin suffer. My judgment is not for the people, it is for the demons; so people who refuse the redemption afforded by Christ Jesus suffer unnecessarily in life by their being bound to those demons. I said that vengeance is mine, that I will repay. So My vengeance is reserved for the demons who oppress My human children. If you are bound to demons, then My judgment for them comes also upon you. It is not My will that any of My human children suffer My judgment that is reserved for the demons; yet, they do if they are bound to the demons by being obedient to the temptations of the demons. It is a fearful thing to fall under My judgment for the devil and his demons because of your being bound to them by doing their will in the earth. That is not My will for people. My will for people is that they receive My forgiveness through Christ Jesus and that they are anointed with My Holy Spirit by which they have authoritative resistance to the temptations of the devil. (Hebrews 10:26-31) In the letter Paul told the Hebrew believers to remember when they were first enlightened by My Holy Spirit and they had endured suffering from the devil's targeting them and bringing suffering into their lives. They had been bombarded with insults and trials, along with others who also were suffering in tribulations. He reminded them that some of them had even been imprisoned and even joyfully allowed their goods to be confiscated, knowing that they had more perfect and better spiritual possessions. He challenged them not to surrend their confidence in Me because it guarantees great rewards and blessings, but he reminded them that they needed to be patient and continue doing My will through which they will receive what I have promised to them. He quoted scriptures that said that the sufferings are for only a brief moment in time, and then I will come with My rewards and blessings for you in your life on earth. (Hebrews 10:32-35) Paul professed that he and the Hebrews were not among the people who drew back when temptations and tribulations came because they were among those people who had faith; and so they lived and had life abundantly. (Hebrews 10:36-39) You must be of the same mind, eager to do My will so that you will not inherit by osmosis My judgment on the devil and his demons. (John 3:16-17; Matthew 13:32-42) Your Father of Perfect Love

No comments: