Saturday, October 30, 2021

BLESSINGS IN HAVING KNOWLEDGE OF THE SPIRITUAL REALM

My Dear Precious Child, In Paul's magnificently informative letter to the Hebrew believers He included never before written descriptions of the spiritual dimension that exists around you, information regarding the angels that I gave to you to serve believers in your lives on earth. He had written in the first portion of the letter about the ministry of My angels that I give to My children who inherit salvation. He identified them as "winds" and flames of "fire", describing the cherubim and the seraphim angels who were given to the Hebrew believers when they were gathered in the upper room waiting for My "Promise' to be revealed to them. Little did they know that My promise would include My giving to each person who becomes born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit the gift of spiritual servants who are to aid them in their lives on earth, which increases their power over evil in the earth. My angels who appear in the earth as winds and flames of fire are servants to My children and they are not to be worshiped but instead are to be appreciated as My gifts to them to help them. (ACTS 2:1-4) Anyone who was present in the upper room when My new covenant of the Holy Spirit began, they realized as they read Paul's letter to the Hebrews that what I had done on that glorious occasion of Pentecost was that My heaven came into the earth as had been prophesied and as Jesus Christ had encouraged the disciples to pray, that My kingdom of heaven had come into the earth so that My will could finally be done in the earth. (Matthew 6:10) Their experience on the day of Pentecost had given My power to them when My Holy Spirit came into them and surrounded them. Like I told you years ago, the more you know about the spiritual dimension around you, the more faith you will have because spiritual faith increases as My words are revealed to our human mind. Later in the letter Paul wrote about the other spiritual beings who came into the earthly dimension that day in order to help provide POWER to My children of promise. (Hebrews 12:1-2) After Paul wrote to the Hebrews that they were surrounded by a great cloud of witnesses, having identified some of them as angels and some identified as the champions of faith whom he had identified in the same letter as not having inherited My promise while they were in the flesh but they had been made perfect in My heaven and were also part of the spiritual cloud of witnesses, called My kingdom of heaven, that surrounds every one of My born again believers in Christ Jesus. He wrote that because believers in Christ Jesus are surrounded by this magnificent and powerful cloud of witnesses, then they must certainly lay aside or cast out of themselves every encumbrance of sin, speaking about demons who cause people to sin, and he challenged them that they must persevere in running the race that laid ahead of them, keeping their eyes on Christ Jesus who inspires and perfects their own faith because He endured the cross, not even recognifing the shame of being crucified. Christ Jesus had taken His seat at My right hand of the throne, remembering that He did not even grow sad about sinners nor did He abandon the struggle. Paul wrote that in their own struggles against the demons that caused them to sin, they had not yet resisted sin to the point of sweating blood like Jesus had. He wrote to the believers that they had forgotten the words of the prophet which said for them not to disdain My disciplne or lose heart when I reprimand them, because I train you because I love you and I correct you when you are taking a wrong path in order for Me to lead you back onto the right path. (Hebrews 11:5-6) Later in the letter to the Hebrews Paul wrote more about the wonderful cloud of witnesses who surround you in the spiritual dimension. He named the wonderful crowd of witnesses by whom they had become surrounded, and he compared them to the occurrence of the Israelites when Moses, on the mountain of Sinai, received the Mosaic law when My voice spoke the commandments and Moses received them with fear and trembling. Instead of the fear and trembling that were caused by that occurrence, Paul wrote that when My new covenant of the Holy Spirit began that the obedient Jews in the upper room at Jerusalem had approached Mount Zion, My city called the heavenly Jerusalem, which includes (1.) My myriads of angels, of which Paul had previously written earlier in the letter, and they had approached (2.) the assembly of the first born who had been resurrected from the dead along with Jesus and entered with Him into heaven, also (3.) they were surrounded by the spirits of firstborn believers who had died in their flesh but were also resurrected into heaven, and (4.) I am in that crowd of witnesses and also (5.) Jesus who mediated the new covenant, and (6.) the sprinkled blood of Jesus, which speaks more eloquently than the blood of Abel. That description by Paul includes all of the spiritual beings who are present in My kingdom of heaven which comes to live in you and surround you, your having been already resurrected from the dead. When it happened the first time on the day of the first Pentecost, the people were so joyful that they were accused of being drunk with wine. (Acts 2:12-13) The same scenario happens when My children become born again and baptized in My Holy Spirit. They become surrounded by My heaven because the partition between heaven and earth has been removed, as previously demonstrated when the veil in the temple was torn from top to bottom. (Matthew 27:21) Paul wrote that the Hebrews must endure their own trials as having been disciplined by Me. He was still not privy to the truth that bad things in the life of humans come from the demons whom Adam allowed to flood the earth with their curses. Paul' s writings contained truths, but his revelation about the source of the discipline was not correct at that time. James later wrote a more truth-filled letter in which he wrote that when bad things come upon a person that the person should never say that those bad things come from Me because I am not evil, therefore I cannot bring evil upon anyone. (James 1:13-18) James knew that the trials of life come from the person's own evil desires, which come from the demons who try the faith of a person in order to rob the person of all of his or her promises from Me. Paul even compared My training of My children to the discipline of human fathers, saying that My training is the same or similar. However, Jesus had said that His disciples were disciplined by His words, not by bad things coming into their lives from Me because I have no evil deeds with which to discipline My children. I discipline My children the way that Christ Jesus discipled His own disciples, with My words. My trainining is different than discipline. Discipline infers that a disobedience has occurred. Training is My one-on-one personal guidance that leads to behavior which will avoid the pitfalls that the devil puts in the paths of My children. Referring to training, Paul wrote to the Hebrews that they must strengthen their drooping hands and their weak knees, making straight their paths so that their limbs will be healed instead of dislocated. (Hebrews 12:12) In his letter to the Hebrews, Paul wrote that My children must strive for peace with all people and to be holy, without which no one can see Me in the flesh. He instructed them not to fall away from my grace so that no bitter root springs up from which many people had become polluted. He challenged the Hebrews not to be like Esau who had sold his birthright for a meal, which meant that he had no chance to change his course, even though he sought his blessings with tears. (Hebrews 12:14-17) Paul also, for the fourth time in his letter, again warned the Jews not to refuse to hear My voice, just like the Israelites did not escape evil events when they refused to listen to Me when I spoke to them on earth. Consider how many evil events will come upon you if you refuse to hear My voice when I speak to you from heaven. My voice shook the earth when I spoke to Moses, and I will shake things that can be shaken from you so that the things that cannot be shaken will remain, meaning I will shake the demons loose from your body and mind. Since you have received an unshakable kingdom, you must hold fast to My grace through which you offer acceptable worship to Me in reverence and awe, for I am a CONSUMING FIRE, eager to consume all evil and send the demons into the lake of fire which I prepared for them from the foundation of the earth. (Hebrews 12:25-29; Matthew 13:36-42) Paul's efforts described the presence of My kingdom of heaven in your life on earth that persists as long as My will is done in your life, and he cautioned you to keep peace with everyone and to hear My voice and then obey it so that My kingdom of God will prevail in your life. Your Father of a Plan of Certainty and Stability.

No comments: