Sunday, October 17, 2021

BLESSINGS FROM REVELATIONS ABOUT SPIRITUAL SERVANTS

My Dear Precious Child, Whoever wrote the magnificent letter to the Hebrews believers, which became a magnificent book which lays out the interaction between heaven and earth relating to angels, the assumption that the author of the letter is Paul is accepted. The letter also included teachings about the ministries of Christ Jesus and the Holy Spirit, plus teachings about moral guidance from Me, and the truths in that book are based primarily on faith, the faith that I have given to My children as a Father-to-child gift. Because the letter to believers all over the world includes so many spiritual truths, it is often considered a synopsis of the entire Bible. The author of the book, often considered to be Paul because of the wealth of spiritual revelations, revealed the angels and their servants roles in My scheme of things. Because Paul revealed in another one of his letters that he, or someone he knew, had been to the third heaven and conversed face to face with Me, just like Enoch, Ezekiel and Elisha had, so Paul would have had first hand and visible knowledge of the service ministry of My angels. (II Corinthians 12:1-9) In his caution in the first chapter of the book he made sure that believers did not worship angels but reserved all worship for My Son Jesus Christ and for Me. However, in the identity of the characters in My kingdom of God that surrounds all believers, Paul included the angels in festal garments. (Hebrews 12:22-29) So he wanted to make sure that My children were acquainted with the service duties of angels to My children as an enhancement of their faith. As I lovingly told you in the past, the more you know about the make-up of the spiritual Kingdom of God that surrounds you in the eternal dimension, the more faith you will have, because knowledge is power and faith is the product of that power. In Paul's first chapter of his letter to the Hebrew Christians, he wrote that I spoke to the old covenant prophets through only fragmentary and varied ways through the prophets. He also wrote that in the days of My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit, which he often called the final age, meaning My final covenant with My children, Paul wrote that I didn't speak fragments or truth to My children but that instead I spoke entire truths through Jesus Christ, My Son whom I had made My heir of all of My heaven and earth and through whom I had created the entire universe. To dispel all incorrect assumptions relating to My character, Paul wrote that Jesus Christ is the reflection of My glory, the exact reflection or representation of My character and being, and that I sustain all things by His powerful word. Paul stressed that the ministry of Jesus was to cleanse My other children from their sins, dying on the cross for them and then going to hell for them. That sacrifice on the part of Jesus Christ placed Him far superior to the angels even in name, His being far superior to the angels in that His name is far superior to the angels. Paul wrote that I never said to an angel that he was My Son, or that an angel would be My son and I would be his father. In fact, Paul wrote what the old covenant wrote about the relationship, writing that when My Son was born in the world that I proclaimed that My angels would worship Him. (Psalm 2:7; Revelations 1:5) About My Son, I said that His throne of God stands forever and ever, and that His scepter is the scepter of My kingdom, that Christ loved justice and hated wickedness; therefore I had anointed Him with the oil of gladness above all other prophets and kings. (Hebrews 1:8-9) Paul wrote that it was because of and through My Son that I established the earth and that the heavens are also the work of the hands of My Son. He said that the earth and the heavens would grow old like a garment and perish but that My Son would remain, all of the earth growing old like a garment, and like a garment that it would be changed, but Paul wrote that I am always the same and that My years have no end. (Hebrews 1:10-12) Paul wrote a description of the ministry of angels when he wrote that I never said to an angel to sit at My right hand until I made their enemies a stool for His feet; instead, he wrote that the angels are ministering spirits sent to serve the people who are inheritors of salvation. Paul's warning was necessary because during the early age of My Covenant of the Holy Spirit in the earth, there had been men who had encouraged other people to worship angels instead of worshiping My Son and worshiping and honoring Me. So Paul had to make it clear that angels are valuable servants for My children who inherit My salvation, but that My children are not to worship angels. (Hebrews 1:13-14) In the first chapter of Hebrews Paul cleared up a misconception, that being that angels are to be worshiped. Instead, Paul made it clear that My angels are My gifts to you, they are servants who are to minister to you and for you. He made it clear that they are not to be worshiped. They are to be appreciated because of their work in your behalf. Just like workers in the earth they are to be appreciated, but they are not to be worshiped. Paul established that truth clearly in Hebrews 1, possibly after his visit to My heaven. Paul had clear access to My revelations because of his having separated himself from earthly influences and spent three years in the dessert with only My Holy Spirit to teach him. (Galatians 1:15-24; 2:1-8) After that he dedicated himself to Me in intercessory praying, plus he had a visit to My heaven where he observed My ordered authority there. Truth is revealed to My children who devotedly pray in the Spirit. Building up your faith is the result of your praying in the Spirit because those are the prayers instituted by Me in My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit. (Jude 20) All things work together for good for My children who make New Covenant praying their mission in life. (Romans 8:26-28) Your Father of Magnificent Strategies

No comments: