Tuesday, October 19, 2021

BLESSINGS FROM HEARING AND OBEYING THE HOLY SPIRIT

My Dear Precious Child, In the letter to the Hebrews the author, who many people consider to be Paul, warned the Jewish believers to refuse to focus their worship on angels but instead to fix their eyes on Christ Jesus, the high priest whom they acknowledged in faith to have been appointed by Me; Christ Jesus who was faithful in all of My family. Plus, he wrote that Christ Jesus was worthy of more honor than Moses since the founder of the house is more honorable than the house itself. He wrote that every family is founded by someone, but I am the founder of everything. Moses was faithful as only being a servant, as a witness to what was spoken; but Christ Jesus was faithful in all of My family as My Son who was placed by Me over all of My household. You are that housing of My family founder, the dwelling place of My Holy Spirit, if you hold fast to your confidence in Me and the hope of your calling, of which you boast as being eternal and over all. (Hebrews 3:1-6) The author of the letter to the Hebrews, possibly Paul, quoted My Holy Spirit when He wrote, "Today, if you should hear His voice, don't harden your heart as in the rebellion in the days that I was tested and tried in the wilderness by your ancestors who had seen My works in their behalf for 40 years." I was angry at them and I said of them, "They have always had a sinful heart and have never really known My ways." Therefore, I decreed that they would never enter into My Sabbath rest, which meant resting from their earthly labors. (Hebrews 3:7-12) Their loyalty to Me was not stable but instead was impatient, temporary and rebellious. Paul wrote this warning to the Jewish believers; "Take care, my brethren, that any of you have an evil and unfaithful spirit and fall away from Me, the Living God. Encourage everyone so that no one will grow hardened by the deceitfulness of sin." He wrote that you are a partner with Christ only if you maintain to the end of your life the confidence, meaning the faith with which you began your walk with Me. (Hebrews 3:13-15) He wrote that when scripture warned this," In your days on earth if you should hear His voice, do not harden your heart as in the rebellion," speaking of the journey of the Jews from slavery to My promised land. Who were the people who continued to rebel even when they heard My voice? It was everyone whom Moses had led out of slavery in Egypt. With whom was I angry for 40 years? Wasn't it the people who had sinned, whose corpses fell dead in the desert? It was only the disobedient that I declared would not enter into My rest. It was their unbelief that kept them from entering into My Promised Land of rest and peace. (Hebrews 3:16-19) That example of rebellion was the history of human beings who always choose the devil's rebellion rather than loyalty to Me and My faithfulness to them, and they always choose to yield to the devil's stubbornness instead of choosing to yield to obedience to Me and My goodness. In the passage of time and covenants, only with the sacrifice of Christ Jesus for the sins of the world, which ushered into the world My forgiveness of sins, and only with the power of My Holy Spirit in My New Covenant's Kingdom of God can My children have the mighty power of My Holy Spirit to remain loyal and steadfast in the midst of persecutions from the devil. Only with the power of the Holy Spirit in your life can you refuse to harden your heart and refuse to rebel when the devil rears his head in your life and his voice in your mind which are called temptations. Still, you must choose My voice and My ways when you have the spiritual power to refuse temptations and remain loyal to Me. Do not allow evil to harden your heart. Your Father Who Can Turn a Heart of Stone Into a Heart of Flesh (Ezekiel 36:26)

No comments: