Wednesday, October 27, 2021

BLESSINGS FROM BEING THE TEMPLE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

My Dear Precious Child, Mosaic religious law was only a shadow of My future covenant with My children. It was not even a perfect image because the Mosaic law was no real image of My real salvation. It could never perfect the worshipers by the same sacrifices offered constantly year after year. If the law had been a perfect image then the priests would have stopped offering them because once cleansed there would have been no more sin on their consciences because it was impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins. (Hebrews 10:1-4) When coming into the world, Christ Jesus said to Me, "Sacrifices and offering you did not desire, but a body you have prepared for me. The killing of animals and sin offerings you took no delight in." Then He said, "As it is written of Me in the book, 'I have come to do your will, O God.' " First Christ Jesus said that I neither desired nor delighted in the killing of animals or sin offerings according to the religious law. Then He said that He had come to do My will. In other words, He took away the first covenant in order to establish the new covenant. (Hebrews 10:5-9) It is by My will that you have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Christ Jesus once and for all. Every other human priest stands at the altar and sacrifices day after day after day, offering the same sacrifices that could never take away sins and will never take away sins. But Jesus offered one sacrifice for sins and then took His seat at My right hand. Now He waits for His enemies to be placed beneath His feet. By His one offering He has forever perfected the people who are being sanctified. In fact, the Holy Spirit testified this to you by saying, "This is the covenant I will make with them: after those days," says the Lord, "I will put My words in their hearts and I will write them on their minds." I also said, "Their sins and transgressions I will remember no more." Once sins have been forgiven, there is no more offering for sin. (Hebrews 10:18) Paul wrote that the blood of Jesus Christ assures that you can gain entrance into My holy of holies where I sit on the throne. Christ Jesus opened up the living path for you through the veil, which is His flesh. Now, since you have such a great high priest who is over My house, Christ Jesus the Righteous, you must draw near to Me in sincerity and absolute confidence laying on your conscience with your hearts sprinkled clean from the evil bodies washed in pure water. So you must let yourself hold unswervingly to your profession which gives you hope, because I, who has made promises to you, deserve your trust. You must learn how to challenge each other to love and to do good deeds. You must not be absent from gathering together with like believers, encouraging each other daily, and this even moreso while the Day of leaving your bodies draws near, which to Paul was soon approaching. (Hebrews 10:19-25) Your Father of the Final Covenant of Salvation From Evil

No comments: