Monday, January 30, 2023

BLESSED BY ANSWERED PRAYERS

My Dear Precious Child, Jesus so eloquently taught His followers, and you, the importance that attitudes have in your life on earth, that positive attitudes summon My positive angels to work for you and negative attitudes summon the devil's angels to curse your life on earth. Jesus said it more succinctly when He said that you are both blessed by your words and cursed by your words. That was His reason for going into such informative teachings about your thoughts, attitudes, words spoken and actions taken. After those valuable teachings on My ability to change your attitudes from bad to good when My kingdom of God comes into a person's life, Jesus assured His followers, including you, that when My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit came into their lives that if they wanted to be blessed abundantly in life by having their prayers answered that not only would their attitudes be perfected in order to allow Me to answer their prayers, but He also gave encouragement to them by saying that whatever they asked that they would receive; that whatever wisdom for which they searched they would find; that whatever doors to My Kingdom of God that they knocked upon, that those doors would be opened to them. (Matthew 7:7-9) Then Jesus made some astounding promises to My children in the earth. He said that the ones who ask Me for anything, they WILL always receive; that anyone who searches for Me and My insight WILL always find truth; that anyone who knocks on the door of My Kingdom of God WILL always have the door opened to him or her. There were no ifs, ands or buts in His promises to His followers. He explained more clearly by giving to His followers an analogy. He said that there was not one man among them who would hand his own son a stone if he asked for bread or hand him a snake if he asked for a fish. He said that if they, being evil, know how to give good gifts to their children, then how much more am I willing to give good gifts to people who ask Me. (Matthew 7:10-11) Jesus was saying that it's My will to give you what you ask, to give you wisdom when you search for it, and to open the door to My heaven to you who knock. It was in this setting that Jesus spoke words that are repeated more often than any of My words or His words. He said that you must treat other people the way that you would like for them to treat you. (Matthew 7:12) That simple statement that Jesus Christ said explains a summation of the entire Mosaic Law and all the words of the prophets of Israel. In other words, Jesus summed up all of the religious laws and all of the prophesies of the prophets in that one statement, that being that you must treat other people the same way that you want them to treat you. He could not have made it more clear than that wise statement. Even though it is My will to meet all of your requests, there are attitudes from you which can keep My blessings and rewards from being received by you, and one is if you are treating people unkindly or arrogantly or pridefully or judgmentally. Those demons can form a barrier that will keep My blessings and rewards from being received by you. So the truth is that My will, because I am Love, is to grant what you ask, to give wisdom when it is sought after and to never shut My door to anyone who seeks Me. But in addition to those assurances, Jesus added that your attitudes, speech and actions toward people must be that you treat them the way you want them to treat you or any bad attitudes by you will summon the devil's demons to block your answers to prayers from getting to you. To explain further your inheriting My blessings in the form of answers to prayers, My wisdom flooding into your mind and My opening the door of My kingdom to you, Jesus explained about the ease by which people enter into the kingdom of the devil and the troubles which you will encounter upon entering into My Kingdom of God. He said that the entry into the devil's kingdom is wide and easy to enter and that many people choose to take it because it's so easy to enter. But, Jesus said, the the road that leads to Life in My Kingdom of God is narrow and only a few find it. I do not make the road to My Kingdom difficult to find. It's the devil who has narrowed the road that leads to Life in order to sabotage the entry to keep My children from finding Life. It's the devil's assignment for his demons to keep you out of My Kingdom of God. They are very adept in doing their assignment. (Matthew 7:13-14) However, the words of Jesus contain many keys on making it easier to enter into My Kingdom of God. He taught you not to pray in public in front of people to impress them but to only pray in your secret place in order for Me to hear you and I will grant your requests. He said not to let anyone know how much you are giving in your alms giving, to give in secret and I will reward you. He said in praying for you not to babble on and on with multiple words but instead to make your requests known that My kingdom would come into your life on earth as it is in heaven. He said to forgive people so that I can forgive you. He said not to worry about what to eat or if you will have clothes to wear because worry and fear are used by the devil's demons to keep you out of My Kingdom. He said not to judge anyone or you will be judged by the judgment seeds that you have sown. He assured you that it's My will to give you My Kingdom of God and if you treat other people the way you want to be treated that the road to My Kingdom becomes easier to enter. All of those teachings by Jesus were given by Him in order to assist you in entering into My kingdom of God by bypassing the devil's barriers. In order to make the keys of Jesus Christ more productive in ushering you into My Kingdom of God, I give to you My Holy Spirit so that you will have My power to do My will in the earth and enjoy the fruits of My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit. Your Father of Pure Righteousness

No comments: