Thursday, January 26, 2023

BLESSED BY KNOWLEDGE OF TWO KINGDOMS

My Dear Precious Child, In His teaching to His followers, and you, on attitudes, Jesus reiterated the truth that if you forgive other people of their failings, sins, iniquities and transgressions that I can also forgive yours. But if you refuse to forgive other people, then it's impossible for Me to erase your sins because you are willingly retaining those sins in your mind so there is a record of them on earth in your mind. By an act of your own will you are accusing someone of sins, and I have no control over your mind, so you are keeping the accusations of that person's sins on record in your mind and I can't erase that person's sin from your mind because you are choosing to continue to accuse the person. I forgave that person's sin before he or she committed it and I forgave your sin before you committed it, but when you insist on keeping the accusations alive in the earth relating to that person's failing, then you have, by an act of your will, keeping the reality of his or her sins alive in the world, thus also keeping our own sin of refusing to forgive the person alive in the world. To forgive means to give something forward and get rid of it in your mind, but when you refuse to forgive that means that you have retained a record of a person's sin alive in your mind, thus also keeping your sin of unforgiveness alive in your mind. I can't come in and jerk that accusation of another person out of your mind. It has to be forgiven by you as an act of your will, releasing the action from your mind. (Matthew 6:14-15) If you refuse to forgive, then you are willingly asking the devil to torment you and accuse you of guilt and condemnation. I forgive immediately, but when you refuse to forgive someone, you are maintaining a record of the sin in your mind, which will curse your life on earth. Forgiving everyone will keep any record of your sins erased as if they never happened as well as erasing anything done against you. In relation to fasting, Jesus changed the attitude of My children toward that activity by telling them to change their attitudes to their actions relating to fasting. Their usual custom was to put on a gloomy face like hypocrites do in order for other people to know that they are fasting. He said the same thing about fasting that He did about paying alms and praying. He said the people who put on a sad, gloomy face when fasting have their reward in that the people who see them fasting will think about how devoted they are to Me because they are fasting with sad looking faces. Jesus said that they already have the same rewards that the hypocrites do, which are the praises of people. Jesus said for My children when they enter into My Kingdom of God to change their attitudes toward fasting, that they should put oil on their hair, wash their face so that no one knows that they are fasting except Me, who sees everything that is done in secret, and that I, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. (Matthew 6:16-18) He said that their attitudes toward fasting would change, just like their attitudes toward giving alms, praying secretly and not parading their good deeds before other people when My New Covenant came into the world, making them new creatures with new attitudes. Jesus's teachings about attitudes all involved the changes in their attitudes when they became new creatures by being born of My Holy Spirit and being baptized in My Holy Spirit. They would have new thoughts, new attitudes, speak new encouraging words and do kind actions toward their enemies because they would have desires to please Me by yielding to My Holy Spirit to do good works in the earth. He told His disciples, and you, that you would be storing up treasures in heaven when you do My will in the earth with loving attitudes instead of your continuing to please other people by your old religious actions. If you continue to think bad thoughts, have negative attitudes, speak and act like your old father, the devil, then you would be storing up treasures on earth and your rewards would be stolen or eaten by insects. When you only store treasures in My heaven by doing My will and having new attitudes in your relationship with people, then your rewards will overtake you in your life on earth instead of becoming stolen or rotting because they were of the earth where the devil tempts you to do his will. (Matthew 6:19-21) In Jesus teachings about attitudes, He was encouraging humanity that a new covenant was coming into the world, My covenant of the Holy Spirit, which would change all of the attitudes of My children from negative to positive, from earthly to heavenly, from ignorant to wise, from hateful to loving, and as a result My heaven would come into their lives on earth. It happened on the day of Pentecost when My life came to live inside of people, and still happens with every Pentecostal experience, bringing My heaven into the lives of My children on the earth. I said that there would be persecutions from hell in your life on earth, but I show you how to overcome the effects of those persecutions. You must be cognizant of the changes in attitude that I instituted which would happen in your thoughts, speech and actions, all because of My character coming to live inside of you, making you into images of My Son Jesus Christ, as much as you permit. My desire is that you become perfect images of His thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions. When you seek My entire Kingdom of God, then your life on earth will be the paradise that I intended at the beginning. Your Father of Effective Attitude Changes

No comments: