Wednesday, January 18, 2023

BLESSED BY DISCERNING OF SPIRITS

My Dear Precious Child, My children must realize that the devil never, ever gives up. He might change his disguise but he never gives up on pursuing My children in order to deceive, rob, kill and destroy them. (John 10:10) My children have been warned by Me, by Jesus Christ, by His disciples, and by numerous saints who have written books that evil is always hiding in order to not be revealed as the demons that they are, the children of the devil. You have encountered them in many costumes and they always reveal the evil intents of the devil's heart. The key to discerning the evil spirits is the truth that they are always after you, your children and your children's children. If they can get them involved in their evil schemes, then the devil can continue to rule your world through his demons. However, there is a method by which I have instituted My will for the demons, and that is that they are commanded by My Holy Spirit who lives inside of My children to leave the earth and go into the fiery lake in the abyss which is their final judgment from Me. (Matthew 13:36-43) I said in that parable that My children will shine like the sun in the earth when My children assume their responsibility and pray in intercessory prayers, allowing Me to execute My judgment on the demons. All of humanity and the earth are waiting for My children to dedicate themselves to doing what Jesus Christ did when He ministered in the earth which is cast out demons from people through intercessory prayers and one-on-one ministry. Jesus did not have the authority at that time to cast the demons into the lake of fire because He had not been to hell to die for the sins of the world and take back His authority over the heavens and earth as My Son. Now He has given that authority to My children by baptizing them in the Holy Spirit. By the power of the Holy Spirit in My children, My Holy Spirit is eager, through intercessory prayers, to command the demons to leave My children and go into the lake of fire, just like Jesus, Himself, taught in the parable of the wheat and the chaff. My Holy Spirit wrote through the apostle Paul that the entire world waits for My children to have revealed to them that they will be totally saved when your body dies and you come to heaven to live with Jesus and Me. He wrote that you must wait for that total salvation patiently until your body dies and is redeemed with a new heavenly one. (Romans 8:18-25) When that happens then you will experience total salvation. However, Paul wrote, until that day, that the Holy Spirit comes to help us in our weakness, when we don't have in our own words the perfect ones in order to pray properly, the Holy Spirit expresses the perfect words in other spiritual tongues through our intercessory prayers. He wrote that I know perfectly well what is in your heart and what My Spirit means when you make pleas in the words of the Holy Spirit because they are according to My mind and My will. (Romans 8:26-27) He desires to send the offending demons into the lake of fire in the abyss so that My children shine like the sun in the earth. Paul said in his writing over 2,000 years ago that the entire world is waiting for My children to take the responsibility and pray in intercessory prayers until My angels usher the demons into the lake of fire in the abyss after the covenant of the flesh is over and My covenant of the Holy Spirit is instituted. That truth is revealed now because the old covenant has been supplanted by My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit. My children can cleanse the earth of the offending demons by My children dedicating themselves to praying in My Holy Spirit. Your Father of Great, Magnificent Power

No comments: