Monday, January 9, 2023

BLESSED WITH A CLEAN MIND

My Dear Precious Child, When Jesus Christ began His ministry in the world of preaching about My Kingdom of God coming into the world, He mirrored some of the earlier instructions that I gave to the priests of Israel about keeping the ark of the covenant and eventually their earthly buildings called temples clean and fully equipped with the necessary religious elements. Those holy elements were only foreshadows of the thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions of the bodies of My children under My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit when My Holy Spirit came to live inside of My children. So it was expected that one of the first teaching sessions that My Son Jesus Christ taught related to attitudes. They are referred to as the Beatitudes, indicating that My children of My New Covenant must determine to keep their own bodies, which are the temples of My Holy Spirit, cleansed and fully equipped with My revelations of wisdom and knowledge which are filled with My Truth. I said many times that My Truth sets you free from the curses of the devil which abound in the world. We talked about that first lecture by My Son Jesus to His followers when He began by telling them that they would be fortunate if they only allowed attitudes of humility, gentleness, seeking Me for comfort when they mourned and their having the voracious desire to only seek to entertain thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions of righteousness into their human minds instead of the devil's thoughts of destruction and death. In addition, Jesus Christ taught that other attitudes that they must allow to enter into their minds must be thoughts of mercy for everyone, friends and foes. He said that if they only allowed merciful attitudes to occupy their thoughts and attitudes and actions toward other people that they would also experience merciful thoughts returned by other people toward them, plus merciful attitudes shown to them, merciful words spoken about them and merciful actions done toward them. (Matthew 5:7; Psalm 118:1) That merciful activity by My children would be indicative of their only allowing My righteous thoughts to invade their minds, which is part of cleansing My temples in the earth, which are the bodies of My children. Jesus also taught His followers that another way that they would become fortunate and blessed in the earth is if they choose pure thoughts over evil thoughts to enter into his or her mind. Pure thoughts come from My Kingdom of God and they glorify Me. Impure thoughts come from hell and glorify the works of the devil and his demons. The emphasis of Jesus on this attitude is an insight into the fact that My children are always faced with choosing pure thoughts over evil thoughts while they live in the earth. When you choose only pure thoughts, then you have chosen clean thoughts to expand your image of My character. When you only allow pure thoughts to occupy your mind, then your attitudes toward Me will be pure and unadulterated by unclean spirits. My true character of Love will be revealed to you and you will see Me as Love instead of imaging Me by the devil's lie that I am a judgmental God. (Matthew 5:8; Psalm 19:14; I John 4:10-16; John 5:22; John 8:15-16) When My Son Jesus began His ministry by teaching about attitudes, He also taught that the most fortunate and blessed people in the earth are the people who sow peace in every relationship in the earth, reflecting pure attitudes and actions. (Matthew 5:9; Isaiah 26:3; II Corinthians 13:11) Jesus, Himself, only knew how to sow peace in the earth because He was prophesied by the old covenant prophets as the Prince of Peace. Thoughts, attitudes, speaking and actions of peace are the only spiritual power that could flow from Him to all people because He is Peace. He came into the world to bring peace to the world. Jesus Christ, because He is the Prince of Peace, is truly the Son of Peace because I seek peace in every relationship with human beings. (Isaiah 9:6) My other children in the world who only seek to make peace with every other human are called My Children in the world. My children must allow My peace to flow from them to every other human being because every human is made in My image and is worthy of experiencing My peace. The last attitude that comes from a cleansed mind that Jesus Christ taught to His followers in His first teaching session related to the expectation that the time would come when they would be persecuted for the sake of righteousness because of the battle between good and evil that is perpetually in the world since Adam and Eve allowed the devil and his demons to flood into the earth. He said that when My Kingdom of God became reality in the lives of My children that they would become constant targets for the devil and his demons. He indicated that when you become powerful by the Holy Spirit in the earth that the devil and his demons zero in on you because they cannot allow you to win in the battle between good and evil. Jesus said that His followers and you would be persecuted by the devil through other people when My Kingdom of God comes into the lives of My children. (Matthew 5:10-12; II Corinthians 4:7-10) However, My power of the Holy Spirit overcomes every evil demon from hell and the devil when My children make sure and keep their bodies cleansed of evil thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions and when they follow the guidance of My Holy Spirit by constantly operating in the principles of My Kingdom of God in the earth. My Kingdom won the battle between good and evil in My heaven when I cast Lucifer out of My heaven. It's now up to My Holy Spirit born again/baptized in the Holy Spirit children to cleanse their own bodies and their earth of the demons who remain in the earth. I said in one of the parables that Jesus taught that after the age of the old covenant when My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit came into the earth that My children would, by praying in the language of the Holy Spirit, cast out of the earth and into the lake of fire the offending demons in the earth. (Matthew 13:36-43) My promise was that My righteous children would shine like the sun in the earth. You have My Kingdom of God inside of you in the person of My Holy Spirit. You have the most explosive and authoritative power in the Universe living inside of your body, the temple of the Holy Spirit. (Ephesians 1:17-23) You have My glory accompanying you every day of your life on earth when you realize that My entire army of angels has been given to you in order for you to allow the salvation of the earth to be accomplished by the power of My Holy Spirit casting into the lake of fire the offending demons, just like I accomplished the salvation of My heaven when I cast the same evil spirits out of My heaven. (Isaiah 14:12-19; Matthew 13:36-43; Hebrews 1:7-9; 13-14) You have My power, My Kingdom and My glory working inside of you. Cleanse your body which is the temple of the Holy Spirit in the earth and My power will accomplish what I intended for the earth which is its salvation. I said that Jesus Christ came to earth to destroy the works of the devil. (I John 3:8) It's now the ministry of Jesus Christ in the person of the Holy Spirit to execute My judgment upon the demons and their works which remain in the earth. Your Father of a Powerful and Eternal Kingdom (II Corinthians 4:18)

No comments: