Sunday, January 8, 2023

BLESSED BY CLEANSING THE TEMPLE

My Dear Precious Child, Under My old covenant with the Israelites I instituted rules for taking care of the ark of the covenant and then the temples which were built in My honor. (II Chronicles 29:16) Under My New Covenant with My Children in whom My Kingdom of God lives, I have given many personal words of guidance to each individual child on how to take care of his or her own body, which is the temple of My Holy Spirit in the earth under My New Covenant. (I Corinthians 3:16) It is the personal duty for each of My children to follow not only My general guidance through Jesus Christ, but you must be attentive to the voice of My Holy Spirit for personal guidance which will enhance the ones given by Jesus Christ. All of the instructions of Jesus have clues for your taking care of My temple in the earth for which you are responsible and it is not a temple made by human hands. I said that it is your body which houses My Spirit in the earth. Yet, many of My children give money to churches in order for them to maintain the appearance of the church buildings, which is a leftover belief from the old covenant that My houses in the earth are buildings. Some of the instructions that Jesus gave to His disciples regarding taking care of their bodies in order to maintain My temples in the earth related to attitudes, starting with His first teaching about what is referred to as the Beatitudes, which are really mental attitudes. In those instructions He began by saying that My children would be blessed if you are poor in spirit, which means that you are not arrogant or prideful. He said that if you are humble in spirit that My entire Kingdom of God belongs to you. Arrogance and pride are two of the devil's attitudes which cause the body of human beings to become cursed because of the negative hormones which pour into the bodies of people who are arrogant and prideful. Those negative hormones injure the bodies of My children, causing them to become sick by taking on various diseases which are sent by the devil. (Matthew 5:3; Psalm 10:2) Another attitude about which Jesus taught His disciples is the attitude of meekness or gentleness. He said that the meek or gentle people will never cause damage to their body which is the temple of My Holy Spirit because they will always be gentle with other people, building them up instead of tearing them down. A meek, gentle person knows how to control his or her own tongue, refusing to allow it to speak unkind words to other people even when confronted by evil spoken to him or her. Because of being gentle in relation to everyone, the meek people will inherit all of My blessings while they live in the earth. (Matthew 5:5; Titus 3:2) Another attitude about which Jesus Christ taught His disciples that would benefit their human bodies was that they must come to Me for comfort when they have cause to mourn because I have the means to comfort them by the power of My Holy Spirit who is My Comforter to My children. There are people who take on physical diseases when their prolonged mourning becomes a curse of grief from the devil. Grief can take up residence in your bones and eyes, weakening all of your bony structures and your sight. (Psalms 31:10; Matthew 5:4) Jesus Christ taught His disciples and you that when you have the attitude of seeking for My righteousness that you will be satisfied with a long life in the earth. It is My righteousness which cleanses the entire body of a person, scrubbing every crevice where bad attitudes are hiding, revealing that the bad attitudes are injurious to your body, the temple of My Holy Spirit, because of the release of bad hormones which curse the body of a person. My righteousness replaces wickedness and benefits the entire body, soul and spirit of a person with My righteous attitudes. (Matthew 5:5; Psalm 36:6-9) Whatever attitudes a person sows in the earth in the lives of other people, he or she will also reap the same attitudes from others which will either bless or curse his or her life on earth. Jesus began His ministry by teaching about beneficial attitudes which reflect the image of a clean temple where I live in the earth, that being your body. When your earthly body reflects My attitudes, then your life on earth will be blessed. Your Righteous Father

No comments: