Thursday, January 19, 2023

BLESSED BY LISTENING AND OBEYING

My Dear Precious Child, So many times in My written word, caled the logos, I have reminded you about the importance of the rhema, My personal spoken words to you, about attitudes. Your Brother Jesus Christ began His personal teachings of guidance to His disciples by teaching them about attitudes and the power in attitudes. He named certain of My attitudes and told his disciples and you about the rewards that will come into your life when you incorporate good attitudes in your thoughts, words and actions. He was perfectly clear in saying that you would be happy, fortunate and to be envied by others when you have My righteous attitudes as the motivating factors in all of your actions. (Matthew 5:1-12) As a part of the teaching Jesus proclaimed that when you are persecuted for acting in My righteous attitudes that if you will rejoice and be exceedingly glad in the midst of the persecution that your rewards on earth will be that you will inherit My Entire Kingdom of God in your life. In that teaching to His disciples Jesus Christ was preparing them for what was to happen to them in the future. They had no idea what evil was going to come into their lives. Only Jesus did. He was preparing them by telling them about their thoughts and the attitudes that form in their lives as a result of their thoughts which form either positive attitudes which would bless them or negative attitudes which would curse their lives. As long as Jesus Christ's disciples had Him with them to lead them and guide them, they were protected from evil, but when He was crucified, died and went to hell for the sins of the world, that is when all hell broke loose against His disciples. He warned them that during that time that brothers would fight against brothers, parents would fight against their children, and that they must protect themselves from the Jews because they would come against His disciples with vengeance because of Jesus' disciples enjoying My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit in their lives, being born into a new kingdom, My Kingdom of God. In that new world order My power was given to the disciples of Jesus Christ and taken away from the devil and his demons. Those evil demons were mad and attacked the followers of Jesus with a new attitude of seeking vengeance for Jesus defeating the devil in hell and taking back from him the keys of authority in earth and the heavens. (Matthew 28:16-20 )Jesus proclaimed to His followers that all authority in heaven and earth had been given to Him, so His disciples must go into the world and baptize people in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, furthering My Kingdom of God in the earth. My children in your world today must take to heart all of the teachings of Jesus Christ and His disciples relating to attitudes which are formed by thoughts. He had warned them in His first teachings that they were going to be persecuted and abused for righteousness sake, meaning that the devil and his demons would come against them in the earth in the form of persecutions, abuse and problems, sometimes from their own families, but that they must keep good attitudes so that they would inherit My Kingdom of God in their lives on earth after the defeat of the demons. That truth is still in effect today. The degrees of having My Kingdom of God in your life on earth is contingent upon your practicing the teachings of Jesus Christ relating to your having His attitudes toward your friends, your neighbors and your enemies. Having a good attitude toward your enemies who persecute you for being My child means not only loving them and praying for them, but it also calls for you to do good things toward them, giving them food if they are hungry and giving them drinks if they are thirsty. Those were the examples that the prophet Paul taught relating to attitudes. (Romans 12:9-21) He said for you not to be overcome with evil desires to return evil for evil done to you, but instead for you to overcome evil with good. Good will always overcome evil. Your attitudes reflect whether you are furthering My kingdom of God in the earth or the devil's kingdom of hell in the earth. When you further My kingdom of God in the earth, then you are rewarded with the benefits, blessings and rewards of My kingdom. When you further the devil's kingdom of hell in the earth, then you inherit his curses in your life on earth. It's that simple. When you have My kingdom of God operating in your life in My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit, then you have My power to return good for evil and if someone strikes you on the face you can turn the other cheek because you have the power and ability to refuse to engage in returning evil for evil done to you. You have the power of My Holy Spirit to return good for those actions of evil done to you. In doing that, you are furthering My Kingdom of God in the earth. It is only by your having the power of My Holy Spirit operating in your life that you can return good for evil done to you. (Matthew 5:32-48) You cannot operate in the devil's attitudes and inherit My blessings in your life on earth. They do not cooperate with each other. It is only when you operate in My attitudes in the earth that you summon My blessings to flood into your life. Your brother Jesus taught His first extensive teaching relating to that truth. Your Father of Marvelous Truths That Bless Your Life on Earth

No comments: