Monday, January 2, 2023

BLESSED BY SEEKING SOLUTIONS

My Dear Precious Child, There are categories of different actions and reactions located in human brains. In some sections of your brain are the elements that only consider problems, those being evil, and some other sections of your brain in which you consider a problem but you also can access solutions to those problems. When some negative actions toward you occur in your life on earth which require a positive action on your behalf in the form of a solution, you have the choice between concentrating on either a positive reaction which finds a solution or a negative reaction which concentrates only on the problem, both which are easily found in your brain. A negative reaction on your part in the form of anger or confusion causes you continue to dwell only on the problem instead of your dwelling on the solution. It takes practice for you to access a positive reaction if the first reaction in your brain to a stressful situation is not to seek a solution but instead to persistently dwell on the problem. You must practice rejecting a negative reaction of anger or confusion to a stressful situation which only allows you to access more stress from your mind because of ignorance on how to handle the situation with a positive solution which changes the previous stressful situation from a negative one into a positive one for you. In other words, if your natural DNA is to handle a stressful situation with anger or confusion, then you shut down the category in your brain that handles such situations with accessed solutions which place you on top of the situation instead of under the weight of the situation. I said that I would make you the head and not the tail, above and not below every negative situation. (Deuteronomy 28:13-19) Solutions for every problem come from your hearing My voice and observing My instructions. However, your concentrating on the problem sent from the devil instead of your concentrating on My solutions sent by Me will cause you to remain the tail instead of the head in every problem that occurs in your life on earth. Inside of your own brain are voices programmed there by the devil but there are also My voices of wisdom which overcome every problem when you are born of My Holy Spirit. It is your choice which voice to which you are going to seek to hear, the voices that continute to dwell on the problem which are the voices of anger and confusion or My voice which always produces solutions to every problem in your life. This is the war to which My children are called, the war between good and evil, the war between love and hate, the war between problems and solutions. In reality it's the war between the devil (evil) and Me (God-good). In the earth, which I created as a replica of My heaven for My children, My children must cast out of their domain the evil demons with their evil temptations which invaded the world when Adam and Eve invited them into their world by that first couple's choosing to hear and obey the evil voices instead hearing and obeying My good instructions which would benefit them. (Genesis 3:1-7) Now it is the duty of My born again/baptized in the Holy Spirit children to cast out of their earth the demons to whom their ancestors Adam and Eve gave their dominion and authority over the world which I gave to My children originally. Every time My children choose to access solutions to problems instead of dwelling on problems, they have chosen good over evil, love over hate and solutions instead of problems. Every time My children cast out of their world the demons behind the voices of negative problems in their minds and cast them into the lake of fire in the abyss, they fulfill the prophesy of Jesus Christ that He would judge the evil that's in the world, meaning judging the demons, not judging My children. (Matthew 13:36-43) You must discern the differences between the voices of good and the voices of evil in your brain. If your brain only plays problems over and over again, then evil is winning in your life and you are the tail instead of the head. When you allow Me to speak My solutions to your problems over and over into your mind, and when you obey those solutions, then you have chosen good over evil, love over hate and solutions over problems, and you are the head instead of the tail. (Hebrews 3: 7-19; Hebrews 4:1-16) Jesus Christ lectured about this principle when He taught His disciples, and you, to overcome evil with good and to do good deeds to your enemies instead of evil deeds. (Matthew 5:20-48) Learn by the power of My Holy Spirit to access solutions to problems in your mind and do them instead of dwelling only on problems in your mind. When you do obey the solutions, then you will enter into My rest of having My love rule over your life on earth. Your Father of Divine Choices

No comments: